Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Tips to Avoid Emergency Visits to the Doc

DrJMW

1. Use meds fit for human consumption. I have surveyed all of my veterinary friends and they tell me that there are lots of impurities in Vet drugs. These impurities can cause infections and allergic reactions in people--the worst case scenario is death by an untreated infection or anaphylactic shock. Pay a little extra to get Human drugs and to be safe.

2. Use 23 gauge, 1 1/2" needles for your glute injections. If the needle breaks, you will be able to retrieve it. If the needle get lost in the tissue, you are in trouble.

3. Don't go around telling everybody that you use gear. You must use extreme discretion--this includes your PCP/GP/Doc. This has been addressed in many posts.

4. Get your annual physicals and blood tests as needed. Over 35 group: get your Test, Thyroid including T3, estradiol, and GH/IGF levels checked--you want this for your information; your doc won't have a clue what to do with it--unless he is an antiaging/longevity doc. If your cholest is elevated, even while on gear, you are consuming too many carbs..Cut Them Back. Go low carb, if necessary, to get them down. If liver values are constantly elevated, do shorter cycles..reduce the amount of meds being used. These values should appear normal..make the adjustment. The only elevated values you want to see are: Total test, free test, Gh/IGF, and thyroid--and we want to see them in the upper echelon of the given limits.

5. Do not overtrain; get adequate rest; reduce stress where possible.

I am sure that the group may have additional tips that I have overlooked..feel free to add to the list. I am just trying to make it easier for the group to safely and efficiently use gear without destroying themselves and without having to reveal personal information.

Sound advice doc!

great post bro:)

Top Bottom