Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Results

el cubano

Here's my post from the Rock's board on paperbol!

el cubano

posted November 17, 2000 03:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, my results are in. As did Q, I found that not all squares were equal in strength, but not nearly as bad as his, they ranged from 4-6mg per square which is acceptable, even for tabs.

The way that you take them is cut off a square and place it under your tongue for about ten minutes, then swallow it. From the few that I've taken, they are just as effective if not more so than the tabs, probably due to the sublingual thing!

The advantage of these are that they are very cheap and almost custom-proof, if you know what I mean!

------------------
The Cuban

Yes i've been on them for a while now and i'll have to agree wholeheartedly.

------------------
e2.jpg

Each
square holds 10mg of Methandienone,
at least the kind that are available to me, are these the same squares but cut in half?
What about paperdrol and paperstrol? Anyone had the pleasure of these cuties?

I wouldn't think getting pills thru customs would be that much trouble. Pills easily fit into envelopes and are fairly unoticeable depending where they're coming from. My main concern would be vials or amps...

[This message has been edited by Daeo (edited November 20, 2000).]

Makin’ history! :)

You guys who are the first to try these new Paper Anabolics are at the cutting edge of the AS revolution that Dan Duchaine spoke of a few years back. Hat’s off to you bros!

Hey OMEGALOS…….There was a 5mg batch released before the 10mg batch. The formula is essentially the same as the 10mg. The 10mg PaperBol uses a slightly different laying process and should have a more even distribution throughout the sheet. There should be an average of 11.6mg active ingredient per square. The manufacturer allowed for some wastage when cutting the sheets but in practice this wastage is minimal.

There have been a lot of positive comments from bros who have tried 5mg PaperBol on several boards across the net. I would be interested to hear anyone’s opinion as to the effectiveness of the 10mg squares especially from anyone who is taking them sublingually.

Hey Daeo……..I read on another board that two envelopes containing PaperBol sent to the US were stopped, resealed and sent on. Customs (or whoever opened the envelopes) did not even know what they contained. Would this have happened with an envelope full of pills? I don’t think so! :)

As long as the manufacturer keeps changing the size, shape and outward appearance of the paper sheet and envelope, and the distributors can ship from ‘safe’ countries I think we can feel a lot more secure ordering orals from overseas than we ever have done in the past. This is a giant step forward for all of us! :)

What with almost no risk of seizure and with PaperStrol, PaperDrol and even PaperVar! becoming available soon, brother if only I could give up using injectables life would be perfect!………………….Erm where’s that Deca? Heh, Heh, Heh!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nex

------------------
N6_Logo.jpg
***“Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for”***

Top Bottom