Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions regarding fertility and long term steroid use

hammerstrength

Hi

I'm close to 30 and have been using steroids pretty much non stop since i was 25 (5 years). Mostly ran for the first 4 years 500-750 mg test e (with added boldenone at times) and would drop it down to 250 at times. Nearly never actually came off, maybe 2-3 times but never longer than 4-8 weeks. Now the last year I've been on test e and deca pretty much non stop with deca up to 800-1000mg, test 500. Came off deca for a month perhaps.

I've been worried about fertility, altho I don't plan on fathering a child right now, I do want to try in a few short years

My questions now are the following:

-would I be infertile now?
-should I have it tested before or after stopping gear initially?
-would coming off for a while increase my chances in the long run despite going back on?
-what would be the most effective way to avoid permanent infertility while avoiding losing all gains? like how would I go about it? Particularly because I'm not planning to have a child right now, just trying to avoid permanent infertility

Hi

I'm close to 30 and have been using steroids pretty much non stop since i was 25 (5 years). Mostly ran for the first 4 years 500-750 mg test e (with added boldenone at times) and would drop it down to 250 at times. Nearly never actually came off, maybe 2-3 times but never longer than 4-8 weeks. Now the last year I've been on test e and deca pretty much non stop with deca up to 800-1000mg, test 500. Came off deca for a month perhaps.

I've been worried about fertility, altho I don't plan on fathering a child right now, I do want to try in a few short years

My questions now are the following:

-would I be infertile now?
-should I have it tested before or after stopping gear initially?
-would coming off for a while increase my chances in the long run despite going back on?
-what would be the most effective way to avoid permanent infertility while avoiding losing all gains? like how would I go about it? Particularly because I'm not planning to have a child right now, just trying to avoid permanent infertility

I'm gonna say the odds that you are are high. We had a local pro who had to use IVF to have a kid.

Check out this article on sperm count and steroid users -> https://www.evolutionary.org/sperm-count-and-steroids/

It is EXTREMELY unlikely you will be able to get a woman pregnant while on steroids. You are most likely going to need to come off everything, run a good PCT (I recommend the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ ) and then try to get your wife/gf pregnant.
Hi,

What would be the best way to come off 1000 deca 500 test? All at once, or drop the deca first? Taper the test down?

My main objective is to somehow try to restart my sperm production even tho I don't decide to try for a child right now. I'm trying to avoid major problems down the road in that regard (if not already too late, but i'm still 29 years old so that might be in my favor)

If you have issues then look into it.

I know more people that have had kids on gear accidentally than those who tried and couldn't, in fact I don't know anyone who had issues with fertility and steroid use.

Just more broscience going around, yes they lower sperm count but they are ineffective as a contraceptive for men, you shouldn't have any issues really.

Being on for 4-5 years straight is going to make a big difference. The best thing you can do is come off of everything. That includes even a TRT dose of test. You might feel like shit but that will be the best way to conceive. I have a friend who was able to get his wife pregnant twice while on cycle but he was cycling on and off. Being on for as long as you have been is a different story.

Top Bottom