Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Questions (need help)

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

Easy Brothers

I am soon going to do my first cycle, i have done all my research to the best of my knowledge, so i just wanted a few question please ?

I started training when i was 22 and my weight was 134 pounds, now 3 years later im

weight 206 pounds
height 5ft 7
b/f 14%

so now i think its time to do a cycle as i have been waiting for this for a long time, so im going with

1-10 week test e 250mg a week
aifm through out my cycle

pct...
nolvadex week 10-13 30/30/20

Im only going to do 250mg a week of test to play safe, then do 500mg for second cycle.

so if there is anything that don't seem right please could you let me know as i don't want to f*ck up my cycle, many thanks,

oh yeah i forgot will a 3ml/3cc syringe be ok and 23g 1.5inch needle for the glutes or will a 21g 1.5inch be better.

many thanks

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
Easy Brothers

I am soon going to do my first cycle, i have done all my research to the best of my knowledge, so i just wanted a few question please ?

I started training when i was 22 and my weight was 134 pounds, now 3 years later im

weight 206 pounds
height 5ft 7
b/f 14%

so now i think its time to do a cycle as i have been waiting for this for a long time, so im going with

1-10 week test e 250mg a week
aifm through out my cycle

pct...
nolvadex week 10-13 30/30/20

Im only going to do 250mg a week of test to play safe, then do 500mg for second cycle.

so if there is anything that don't seem right please could you let me know as i don't want to f*ck up my cycle, many thanks,

oh yeah i forgot will a 3ml/3cc syringe be ok and 23g 1.5inch needle for the glutes or will a 21g 1.5inch be better.

many thanks
Great work naturally Bro. Congratulations. Cycle is fine but at your weight height ratio, I would go for 500mg straight up first cycle. Increase your calories to around 4000 ED keep them reasonably clean but not excessively so. Increase your training to at least 5 days PW & up the intensity as much as possible. Use a 23g 1.5" for glute shots, & a 23 or 25g 1" for other muscle groups. Draw with a 20g. Check your inj proceedure & be safe. PCT is fine beginning 2 weeks after your last TestE shot. Maybe have an AI on hand like arimidex in case of gyno issues for use on cycle @.5mg ED when required. Enjoy.

nzrodney said:
Great work naturally Bro. Congratulations. Cycle is fine but at your weight height ratio, I would go for 500mg straight up first cycle. Increase your calories to around 4000 ED keep them reasonably clean but not excessively so. Increase your training to at least 5 days PW & up the intensity as much as possible. Use a 23g 1.5" for glute shots, & a 23 or 25g 1" for other muscle groups. Draw with a 20g. Check your inj proceedure & be safe. PCT is fine beginning 2 weeks after your last TestE shot. Maybe have an AI on hand like arimidex in case of gyno issues for use on cycle @.5mg ED when required. Enjoy.

thanks for the advice nzrodney, you seem to know your stuff, i am really thinking of 500mg a week, so i will draw with a 20g thanks for that as i did not know, arimidex sounds good i will add this to the cycle, thanks for your input mate.

bw1 said:

i think he meant 1-1/4"

first off congrats...those are HUGE gains if all done naturally...seriously huge gains...for a first cycle you can do 250-500mg EW of test safely and to discover what side effects your body will have from it...as stated, run PCT starting 2 weeks after your last test shot and get some HCG...whether it's from week 4 til week 12 or just for the first 2 weeks after your last test shot, you need to run HCG to get those natty test levels kickin again...and yes, 23g 1.5" for the glutes and quads is perfect and 23g 1" for the delts is the standard...just make sure to rotate the shots around every week

splperformance said:
i think he meant 1-1/4"

first off congrats...those are HUGE gains if all done naturally...seriously huge gains...for a first cycle you can do 250-500mg EW of test safely and to discover what side effects your body will have from it...as stated, run PCT starting 2 weeks after your last test shot and get some HCG...whether it's from week 4 til week 12 or just for the first 2 weeks after your last test shot, you need to run HCG to get those natty test levels kickin again...and yes, 23g 1.5" for the glutes and quads is perfect and 23g 1" for the delts is the standard...just make sure to rotate the shots around every week

YES

splperformance said:
i think he meant 1-1/4"

thanks mate for advice, its good hear coz people help you out, as i don't wanna f*ck it all up, i appreciate you help many thanks

Top Bottom