Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Questions (need help)

congrats on the natty gains. Truly is impressive. I also suggest 500mg for a first cycle. Remember its your first so make it count

i did 250 mg for my first cycle.
worked great for me but me training partner got nothing from it.
i would go with the 250mg every 5 days if i had my time again. felt like superman with the raging horn all the time.
nothing could prepare me for the sexual appetite it created. i felt like a bear in mating season.

dont waste yoru time with 250 a week...jump in and do 500...sides are overrated and 500 a week isnt a big deal..your gains will thank you for it

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
thanks for the advice nzrodney, you seem to know your stuff, i am really thinking of 500mg a week, so i will draw with a 20g thanks for that as i did not know, arimidex sounds good i will add this to the cycle, thanks for your input mate.

NZRODNEY is the TRUTH! he is my go to bro. He should be an elite mentor!

Thanks guys for the help, but im gonna do 250mg every 5days there for my levels don't drop to much and i don't shut down, but when i get around to my second cycle then it will be 500mg a week and maybe some d-bol to kick start the cycle i will see, but first i need to get my 1st cycle done, so thanks everyone for the advice cheers

Top Bottom