Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some opinions..

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
So I started nearly 2 years ago.. at 165.. 5%bf..

got up to 215 but with a lot of bf... 14-15%

for the past 3 months i haven't been hardcore bulking as I was.. because my pants were starting to not fit... but I wasn't religiously cutting.

For the next 6 week I am going to do cardio 3-4 times per week.. start some yohimburn in a couple weeks... maybe some nyc and r-ala..

Problem is.. right now tonigth I weighed in at 200lbs!! I don't want to lose my lean mass.. jsut the tiny bit of fat around my love handles and lower back.. everywhere else is totally lean.. my chest, arms, etc.. completely lean and veiny.. its just my stomach.

Any advice on how I should do my cardio and structure my diet?

Thanks,

Brian

I have thought about it and will probably use it sometime... but right now I'd like to stay natural.. at least for the next 6 weeks...

Lestat said:
I have thought about it and will probably use it sometime... but right now I'd like to stay natural.. at least for the next 6 weeks...

any particular reason?

to maintain the greatest amount of muscle mass the use of AS is very helpful. anavar in particular.. due to its anabolic and estro supprssive effect (ie non aromatic)

Well I put on the weight naturally..I'd like to cut off the fat naturally as well.

AS will come in time I'm sure, but I think its best to hold off for as long as possible... meet my genetic potential first. I've only been lifting regularly for 2 years now.

understood.

for most people..best mass maintanance is usually only a slight reduction in cals with a decent increase in activity.

ie dont cut yor much your eating as increase the cardio. high protein is always helpful :)

diet structuring is pretty individual, go with what YOU respond best to.

Interval training is good for fat burning as well as mass maintanance.

Thanks.. i'll try some intervals.

As far as diet i've just been cutting out the simple sugars and saturated fats.

Top Bottom