Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some nolvadex question

Omegad

hey bros,
Quick questions about the nolvadex that's given to woman for breast cancer and if it is the same degree of the one body builders take for pct? I'm on deca and test and about to start my pct. My best friend who's a survivor has a lot of nolva laying around some, she has plenty of it and told me I could have it, she is using femera now. I want to know if i can take it as this would be pharma grade at this point.

The nolvadex given to women for breast cancer treatment is the exact same nolvadex that bodybuilders use for PCT. Correct.

You do NOT want to use nolvadex with deca as it up regulates the progestin receptor. You can use nolvadex in your PCT as the deca esters will be clearing out of your body at that time but you DO NOT want to use it on your cycle for estrogen support.

With your cycle you want to use an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

yes they take nolvadex for years after breast cancer to prevent estrogen rebound. it is amazing that the medical industry hasn't modernized to use AI's instead but its a perfect example of why capitalism fails. drug companies and doctors are more worried about profits then doing things the most effective and modern way. more worried about treatment then cures. no money in curing cancer but a shitload of money in treating it.. if they can put a female on a drug for 5 years and multiple tests, surgeries, and appointments why the hell not right? that doctor has to pay his yacht payment every month

Top Bottom