Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some help will be greatly appreciated! sarms!

retro111

Hello there,
So this is my first time using some anabolic stuff and I ordered ostarine pct pack from ironmaglabs and they have a test booster that increases the Lh and boost test and 1 estrogen inhibitor to prevent bitch tits
They recommend to use it as follows:-
1-4 weeks ostarine 3 tablets a day spread evenly
1-4 weeks test thing
3-6 weeks estrogen inhibitor
My question is, is it good this way or should I use the test booster after my cycle of 4 weeks or I should keep using it?
I've read in few threads that it might help preventing suppression but some says suppression will occur no matter what!
My last question is if suppression doesn't happen over the cycle can it happen after I go off the cycle?
I'm new to this so please no judging, thanks

Welcome to EF! Everybody is different, but if you're only doing 4 weeks of ostarine - which is a mildly suppressive compound - using the test booster for weeks 1-6 should be enough (last 2 weeks for PCT).

Clomid and Nolvadex would be a more extreme PCT for 4 weeks of Ostarine, but perhaps necessary for anybody who's really prone to testosterone suppression.

Hello there,
So this is my first time using some anabolic stuff and I ordered ostarine pct pack from ironmaglabs and they have a test booster that increases the Lh and boost test and 1 estrogen inhibitor to prevent bitch tits
They recommend to use it as follows:-
1-4 weeks ostarine 3 tablets a day spread evenly
1-4 weeks test thing
3-6 weeks estrogen inhibitor
My question is, is it good this way or should I use the test booster after my cycle of 4 weeks or I should keep using it?
I've read in few threads that it might help preventing suppression but some says suppression will occur no matter what!
My last question is if suppression doesn't happen over the cycle can it happen after I go off the cycle?
I'm new to this so please no judging, thanks

I would say use atleast an hrt test base with it and do a real PCT of clomid and nolva IMO

Top Bottom