Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some help and advice on Parabolan test cyp, primo cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzero

this is my first AAS cycle and I've been researching but still would love some advice , i know a lot will say tren is not for inexperienced users but i think a low dose will be fine , i don't want to put on serious mass i just want a good lean shape and definition with single digit bf with no water retention , I'm 27 , 5,10 ft, 150 lb , 16% bf , i workout 6 days a week with lots of cardio for about a year now , before that i was on and off but always in not a bad shape

weeks 1,2 and 3

parabolan 76.5mgs x2
test cypionate 100mgs x2
primobolan 100mgs x2
proviron 25mgs ED split AM/PM
HGH norditropin 2iu EOD before bed

weeks 4,5 and 6

parabolan 76.5mgs x3
test cypionate 150mgs x2
primobolan 200mgs x2
proviron 25mgs ED split AM/PM
HGH norditropin 2iu EOD before bed

weeks 7and 8 HGH EOD

week 9 will start PCT but i don't know what to run exactly AI or serm??? caber?? should i run any serm during cycle??
how long is PCT?

Please tell me you taking the piss and this a fucking joke

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Omg......this is prob the worst thing I've seen in awhile for a first cycle

Your a 150lbs. Have you tried actually eating some food. And your 27 you should have more common sense than that.. tren HGH all in a 1st cycle. Fucking stupid

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

HGH for 7 weeks EOD seems like a really good idea as well or is that 2 weeks LOLOL

Dude, you need to stay far away from Roids. You aren't ready. That's all that needs to be said. You're 150lbs...come on man...

i don't know exactly how much my body fat is its right now between 13 to 16 , and i said i wanted advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom