Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some help and advice on Parabolan test cyp, primo cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear how you are planning to use HGH...how long?

First off, most people start off with a Test only cycle. You have 5 different compounds you want to use for a first cycle plus HGH lol..and you don't even know what your pct is...you need to do more research bro

That's not a beginner cycle! That's my advice. That's the only advice you're gonna get

i know i should take a prolactin antagonist and an ai or serm just still mixed up from different information if its good on cycle or post cycle and i was planning on running the huh during the cycle and pct

its 5 different compounds for a reason , the test is to maintain test level only that will be suppressed by the tren and provirion might work as anti amortise and sex drive . primo just for more results

friends of mine used more compounds at higher doses and only after two months in the gym they started aas with very good results and no problems, but they didn't use tren , most used test ,deca,dbol,primo, provision ,hgh

The human race, gotta love it. The only one that let's our defects breed.
Fuck them buddy. Gram tren gram deca 200 a-bombs, 100 dbal, 24 weeks minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom