Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some experience wanted here! Vets, no Vets, everybody welcome to give advice...

Alexis

Hi everybody...

Could you tell me what kind of gains are to be expected if I run this cycle?

Sust250 @ 250mg/wk 8 wks
EQ @400mg/wk 8 wks
Winny @50mg/ EOD 8 wks

I know everybody reacts and have different gains even doing the same cycle, but Im just looking for the average gains with this cycle...

Im looking for your experience, so what would happen if I dont run winny?

hope you can help me...

Thanks a lot...

I would up the Sust 250 up to 750mg-1000mg. Everything should work fine. Eat a lot of protien too! Good luck.

Arias

if this is your first cycle i would keep as is except run the winny from weeks 3 til 10. i know this is only a 8 week cycle but eq and sus stay in your system for a few weeks. might as well run it with the winny as well. arias nice dose but if this guy is a newbie im usre he wont need that much. hehehe i myself never go above 500mg a week of test when "on" and i get great results. every individual is different. make sure diet,training, and rest are optimal

22.347 pounds exactly. There's no telling bro and you know that. FAR too many variables to plug into this equation. Runit and you'll find out.

ran a similar cycle, in the end I regretted not running the sust at 500. Im on anew cycle now where I'm running it at 600 (IP) and am much happier with the results so far.

Top Bottom