Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some beginners help please

scalare2000

OK,

so here's the deal. I'm quite new to steroids in general and have surfed the net for information as much as possible, however instead of reading medical descriptions and information on various sales sites, I'd like to have your advice on what would suit me best. I assume that the vast majority of members of this forum have real life experience from use of steroids and I'd rahter take some advice from you guys rather than trying to come up with something myself.

Currently I am in fair physical condition (have been active in sports but have had a "break for about 3 years) and go to the gym about 3-4 times a week, but have a problem with really getting the most out of my training (have a customized programme from a PT, so the training itself should be ok). Now I'm not after a hardcore bodybuildning result, I'd simply like to gain app 20 lbs (currently I weigh about 165 lbs on 179 cm), loose some body fat, make muscles look more lean and gain some real strengh. It doesn't have to be an accellerated event, a 6 month period would be more than fine. On top of this I'd like to stick to orals if possible and want to aviod any soft of serious side effects, like hair loss, severe acne etc.

What I have been looking at is mostly Turinabols or Anavar, is this the right way forward, and if so what dosages should I be looking at and over what period of time (as I understand most orals are toxic for the liver, and a cycle should be time limited??)? Should I combine it with another steroid as well?

Any any help or recommendations would be highly appreciated!!

(ps, appologies for any spelling or grammatical error, english is not my native language)

Sounds to me like you need some more training time under your belt, and need to do some more research. Just with some good nutrition and serious training you can make some great gains. Orals have sied effects also. Post up your current diet, what you typically eat during the day. Lets start there.

scalare2000 said:
OK,

so here's the deal. I'm quite new to steroids in general and have surfed the net for information as much as possible, however instead of reading medical descriptions and information on various sales sites, I'd like to have your advice on what would suit me best. I assume that the vast majority of members of this forum have real life experience from use of steroids and I'd rahter take some advice from you guys rather than trying to come up with something myself.

Currently I am in fair physical condition (have been active in sports but have had a "break for about 3 years) and go to the gym about 3-4 times a week, but have a problem with really getting the most out of my training (have a customized programme from a PT, so the training itself should be ok). Now I'm not after a hardcore bodybuildning result, I'd simply like to gain app 20 lbs (currently I weigh about 165 lbs on 179 cm), loose some body fat, make muscles look more lean and gain some real strengh. It doesn't have to be an accellerated event, a 6 month period would be more than fine. On top of this I'd like to stick to orals if possible and want to aviod any soft of serious side effects, like hair loss, severe acne etc.

What I have been looking at is mostly Turinabols or Anavar, is this the right way forward, and if so what dosages should I be looking at and over what period of time (as I understand most orals are toxic for the liver, and a cycle should be time limited??)? Should I combine it with another steroid as well?

Any any help or recommendations would be highly appreciated!!

(ps, appologies for any spelling or grammatical error, english is not my native language)

Dude you could gain 20lbs naturally at your size, with proper training and diet. and orals are gonna give you side effects just like injectables maybe even worse.

how old are you bro?

sounds like you need training diet and supplements advice , not cycle advice. at minimum, you need to READ READ READ -

we dont spoonfeed here. we help you to help yourself.

and welcome to EF!

I'll send you a free plat 7day membership later tonite

Good god they just trickle in non stop,Bro read non stop for a week than post there are alot of very experienced people here and dont be scared of needles be scared of orals

Mavafanculo said:
how old are you bro?

sounds like you need training diet and supplements advice , not cycle advice. at minimum, you need to READ READ READ -

we dont spoonfeed here. we help you to help yourself.

and welcome to EF!

I'll send you a free plat 7day membership later tonite

Good advice. No one is bashing you for wanting to do steroids, but under 170 lbs is not enough to be ready to use gear. You'd likely lose most of it due to not knowing proper nutition. And no one just jumps into a perfect diet, you have to work on that. Food is the most anabolic thing you need right now. Eat enough good food, train hard, and rest properly and you'll grow like a weed at you weight.
Welcome to EF. :)

Welcome to ef bro. Keep in mind we just want to help you the right way. Pm for advice any time. We want to show you how to research learn and think all on your own. Then come and check with us just to double check what you have learned.

needtogetaas said:
Welcome to ef bro. Keep in mind we just want to help you the right way. Pm for advice any time. We want to show you how to research learn and think all on your own. Then come and check with us just to double check what you have learned.

perfect statement of what this board is for- :Chef:

Gents,

thanks for the replies to my original post, and thanks for welcoming me to EF. After surfing the net it seems like EF is the best source for information. I do also understand that there is no interest in spoonfeeding me with info and I have done research before although it may not seem like it. Reason for posting is to get some specific advice from you experienced users. And specifically thanks to Mavafanculo for the free 7 days Plat, apprecaited!!

To answer some of your questions:

Age 29 (so not 18 which some you might have thought :)

My current kcal intake is average 3500 kcal based on the weight of 165 lbs which should be more than sufficient as far as I can understand. Professionally I'm a pilot which means I don't burn that much energy when at work, compared to people with other professions. The problem is though that due to this it is difficult to have regular meals, eating every 3:rd hour which is recommended is hard to achieve on a day to day basis.

From other I have also been adviced not to eat more than 3500 kcal as this will only be put on as fat and not help when it comes to building. Bearing that in mind I do have a problem putting on weight, it has always been so from birth.

The idea was not to skip proper nutrition but to use some gear as a booster in addition, and that is why I was interested in Anavar which seems to be fairly effective but at the same time somewhat safe to use compared to other steroids. (again this is what I have concluded from reading, if you have other experiences please let me know). As for dosage I have been adviced to use app 0,2 x body weight in lbs (roughly 33 mgs/day), but maybe decrease this slightly to say 20 instead.

Am I completely on the wrong track here?

Rgds from Sweden

Top Bottom