Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some advice please

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

Hi there brothers

I was wondering if you guys could help me, well my friend is going to take
Sustanon on a 12 week cycle 250mg x2 and i was wondering what would be the best for pct and would he need to include any a1's thought his cycle,
it is his first cycle, he wanted to do deca which is not a good idea i told him to do test e but he will not listen to me so guys could you help me out on this one

p.s would a 23g syringe be ok with a 1.5inch needle for the gluten

many thanks

have adex on hand. i dont think it should be run unless u know u r susceptible to estrogen sides. i think it should be run as needed only.

I would run hcg 250iu's 2X ew while on cycle starting around week 4 and run clomid for pct for 4 weeks 50/50/25/25.

23 1.5 is fine for glutes.

8and20 said:
have Arimidex - anastrozole - on hand. i dont think it should be run unless u know u r susceptible to estrogen sides. i think it should be run as needed only.

I would run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 250iu's 2X ew while on cycle starting around week 4 and run clomid for PCT - post cycle therapy - for 4 weeks 50/50/25/25.

23 1.5 is fine for glutes.

thanks 8and20 thats cool i don't want my mate to fuck him self up thanks for the advice cheers mate.

Top Bottom