Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Advice on my Steroid Strategy for the Future?

Haywood Jablome

Okay gentlemen, I am going to start my steroid journey in one or two weeks, and I would appreciate some advice on what path to take on this adventure.

My primary goal is not to become huge, ripped, look like a bodybuilder, impress the ladies, etc. (although those are all noble goals!). In about a year I will be trying out for one of our nation's more elite military forces, and I need to get some killer scores on my physical fitness test to qualify. Pullups, pushups, situps, running, and swimming--this is what will be tested; improving my performance in these areas is my overriding goal. All else is secondary. So I will be training for these events, not lifting weights.

I could use more muscle, which is why I'm planning to use steroids. (Plus, if you're not cheating, you're not trying, as they say where I'm hoping to go). When I start juicing I plan to take 500mL of sustanon and 300mL of equipoise a week, for at least 8 weeks. I will take about 25 mg dianabol for the first 4-5 weeks.

So, what should I do for the 10 months or so AFTER the first 8 weeks? Because in that time I must become insanely fit. (Although of course hard work and dedication is what will take me there; steroids are only an adjunct.) I can't afford to have my gains pendulum up and down too much; I will have certain troubles if I lose fitness ability on my off-cycle downtime.

I was thinking of doing primobolan depot bridges for 8 weeks. Wait one week after my last sust injection. Then start at 200mg/week for two weeks, and go down to 100mg/week for the remainder of the time (starting clomid around week 3, the 4th week since my last sust injection). I am 20 years old, 5'10", 160ish, not fat, not ripped. (Light for you guys, but again, I'm no bodybuilder.)

I was thinking of continuing in the same pattern until I achieve my goals and get in the unit. What do you think? Should I raise my primo dosages, choose different drugs (after I use what I got--insulin perhaps?), have less time off-cycle, more time on-cycle, anything?

Considering I want to gain as much muscle as possible, should I eat a ton, like a bodybuilder would? Should I bulk up then cut down, or should I eat moderately, since being fat will affect my performance? (By the way, at what point in my cycle should I use DNP, if I need it--right after the bulking cycle, right before a bulking cycle, in the middle of a bridge, etc.).

No one has to try to answer all these questions, but I would appreciate any insight anyone has into what my steroid and diet plans should be for the next year of my life. If your advice works out, YOU may be thanking ME some day for kicking ass for our country! (Fonz and other non-Americans, your countries will also benefit with fewer scumbags in it--don't feel excluded!)

Thank you in advance.

Haywood

I got some advice.

Concentrate on running and swimming. When I went into the Air Force, I tried out for Combat Control. That is the only Special Forces they have.

Well, here is how the tryout broke down.

1) Pushups in one minute - I did 56 that were counted. About 3 or 4 weren't allowed because I go low enough. The guy counting put his fist down and you had to touch it with your chest to make it count. I remember that I was actually burned out within about 45 seconds so I minute was plenty long enough.

That was considered pretty good and I got good points for that. (It was a long time ago so I don't remember how many points or exactly how they counted toward the end result)

2) Situps in one minute. - I only did 16! I know that sounds crappy but we had to take our boots off and do them in our socks. And nobody held our feet, and the spotter watched your feet the whole time. If your feet came off the matt even a millimeter, then it didn't count. Everybody sucked at this, and I didn't get any points at all. I remember one guy doing like 45, which was mind blowing.

3) Pullups - I did 10. Not bad, got full points I believe. Some monsters did 20 or more, but 10 was OK.

4) Running 1.5 miles - I was the second guy around the second lap but finished almost dead last. I sucked at running. I didn't get any points at all. This is actually a major consideration and I blew it.

5) Swimming 1500 meters - this is what determines if you make it. Forget everything else! This is it. I can't tell you how many guys kicked my ass on everything else that couldn't swim well. This is where the muscle heads flunked out completely! They were booted out of the pool and were dismissed immediately. I did very well on this one. It took about 20 - 30 mintes to complete.

Basically I scored well enough to get into the Combat Control program because of swimming.

So, to summarize. I think the best way to prepare is to take up running and swimming, not steroids. The guys that have the advantage are the long distance runner/swimmer types.

Just my opinion.

I don't know in what condition you're and what your stats are, but I definetely think that you don't need any AS to achieve your goals. You can always do all these pullups, swimming, running, etc as well as anyone while staying natural. Forget all about roids and stuff like DNP, you don't need shit like that for your goals.

I have no idea how that military branch will test you but I'm %100 sure that they won't be looking for Hercules type of guys but rather guys with more stamina and endurance. Just eat right, lift hard and do lots of cardio and with natural supps like Protein, Glutamine and Creatine you will also gain good strenght which will be more than enough for your try-out.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but believe me you don't need any roids for this. Of course this is just my oppinion, others might disagree.

I agree with MRT. You will want to just concentrate on your cardio and endurance rather than the suize or appearence of your musclulature. Eat right, eat clean ( No Mess Food!!!!!!!!!!) and drink a lot of water. Most people neglect this important fact. Water is natures natural steroid!!!!! I'm talking 2 gallons a day. You may also consider runnign with ankle weight and wrist weights. Lots of incline running and make sure you get used to running in the sand.

Good luck.............I have a very good idea of what you are about to go through. Trust me.

The cycles you are talking about taking (I didn't read all of them as I don't have the time) are bodybuilding oriented. Your dosages are for size and strength.

Use winstrol, anavar (these 1st 2 are core for strength and endurance), and either deca or equip if necessary but keep the dosages modest. Nothing heavier than that. This will increase strength and edurance without major mass increases (which will decrease endurance). You want to be rippin strong and fit at a light body weight - forget the dbol and test. If you do use test as replacement while on cycle use 70-100mg weekly of a long acting ester.

Depending on the program you are going into they will put you through hell (I know a Seal who lost 50lbs mostly muscle during the initial training phase - BBers don't fare well in these courses and their is no need to take the heavy drugs and dosages).

Top Bottom