Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice on anadrol

Cris87

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi guys.

I'll start with the questions first, then place some background, thanks for your time in advance, it's a great community here :)

Question 1: When taking Anadrol, is it a bad idea to take it at night to avoid the stomach issues that are prevalent pre-workout and also at dinner? I understand the whole half life thing (It is a long one though...16hrs?) though I'm trying to mitigate the issues with my stomach.

Question 2: To further combat the stomach issues that build up with Anadrol over time, is it a bad idea to run say Anadrol 7 days, Dbol 7 days, Anadrol 7 days, Dbol 7 days and so on. What are your thoughts to this approach?

Question 3: I'm also experiencing insane cramping. Definitely more noticeable since adding the Anadrol. Mostly in the evenings after I have trained and typically in the areas I just trained in the gym. Sometimes it scares me as the heart is also a muscle; I don't mean to sound ludicrous, though is it possible for the heart to just cramp and cause death?
Note; I have added taurine in the past, it didn't really do much for me....

(photos taken about 2 weeks ago are uploaded below)

I'm currently at week 12 with my blast, noting that I'm also running Aromasin and HGH 6ius daily on a good day. I'm so bloody happy that I've approached the end of Tren and I'll be switching to NPP soon.

Given that I've been running Anadrol for 2 weeks, my stomach is really saying to me "no more anadrol!". I'm getting a lot of indigestion, slow time digesting food, and I'll admit, I have vomitted a couple of times, sometimes in or after the gym. There's been no blood or anything serious it's just food and acid reflux which I am sensitive to. Noting that I am also taking esomeprazole (Nexium).

I am also aware that tren does cause stomach issues, though they weren't this bad when I was running Anavar, regardless, in about 2-3 weeks time the tren e will be out of my system.

Week 1Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mg
Week 2Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mg
Week 3Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mg
Week 4Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mg
Week 5Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mg
Week 6Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgAnavar 50mg
Week 7Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgAnavar 50mg
Week 8Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgAnavar 50mg
Week 9Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgAnavar 50mg
Week 10Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgAnavar 50mg
Week 11Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgPrimobolan 400mgAnadrol 50mg
Week 12Test Cyp 400mgTren Enanthate 400mgPrimobolan 400mgAnadrol 50mg
Week 13Test Cyp 400mgPrimobolan 400mgAnadrol 50mg
Week 14Test Cyp 400mgNPP 300mgPrimobolan 400mg

I will then keep running test, npp, primo, and cease orals, possibly adding insulin, eventually going back to a cruise of 200mg Test Cyp for several weeks/months depending on goals...

I'll see where my weight/composition/package is at and will decide whether or not to hit the stage again (it's not a huge drive right now, though why not do something great after this turmoil we have all experienced due to COVID).

Thanks all

20201224_120255.jpg 20201224_120232.jpg

Attachments

• 20201224_120311.jpg
    20201224_120311.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 92
How much anadrol are you running? If you are getting side effects that are hindering from being able to eat and train, then maybe it is not for you.

You can take anadrol one time per day, whenever you feel is best. I usually take it an hour before workout.

For the cramps, drink more water and look into supplementing with Taurine. 5-10g per day.

You can rotate anadrol and dbol all you want, but maybe just stick with the dbol if you are getting sides from the anadrol.

Hi mate, I'm taking 1 Anadrol 50mg pill about 2 hours pre work out. The sides I mentioned started roughly 7 days after running Anadrol.
I'll rotate around with Dbol if this isn't going to cause estrogen issues for me.

I was watching a video where another strategy was to run 1 day Anadrol and 1 day Anavar and so on....

Thanks for the reply Steve.

What I typically do is have my breakfast, 2nd, and 3rd meal (roughly 1/2pm by this stage), and take the Anadrol.

I think what could also be causing the stomach upset and regurgitation is the fact that I was combining it with Tren (overall toxicity). My last Tren E dose was about 5/6 days ago, so I will switch to Dbol until the Tren is out of my system, and introduce NPP to the blast. If I'm still having issues with Dbol or orals in general, I'll just stop taking them for a good couple of months.

Otherwise I could simply have very well dosed or overdosed tabs that are simply very potent (I purchased them overseas), and halving is an option... I just don't want to risk puking again!

Cheers.

^^ yeah tren causes stomach issues in its own right

you really should not stack tren with another harsh steroid regardless

Aye Steve.

I've switched to Dbol.
No issues with stomach whatsoever, considering my last Tren E jab was about 6 days ago, there's still a decent amount in my system...

I will however admit the back pumps with the Dbol are just fucking ridiculous.
They can be that painful where I don't know whether it's a pump or if it's my kidneys....... However when I do stretch there is a slight feeling of relief, though it quickly comes back..... :(

Normal?

Top Bottom