Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

somataxin hgh curiosity

ReDani

Hey bros,

have you guys heard of somaxatin hgh? I found it online and the source is in the us so no worries about customs, I already has many issues with them lol, my only concern is that it's made in china and I would like to know if this test quality is close to the one you get from europe which very good and pure.

Your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what comes up.

The problem with HGH is that the vast majority of the products on the market are fake. I am talking 95%+. Even if you do find a legit source, there is no quality control with all these Chinese produced HGH kits. One kit might be good, the next might be bunk.

I often recommend the SARM nutrabol to my clients as an alternative for that exact reason. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it would be equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. You can read up on it more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
sarms1.com carries a great product. I would use it for 16 weeks and then take a 4 week break, and repeat.

HGH is out of the question for most people because of the high cost. if you go to an anti-aging clinic you are looking at 5 figures a year between the blood work, consults, and actual pharm grade product. you gotta be nuts to spend that kind of money

and if you buy it generic you are likely getting scammed as most is fake.

the best option for GH is using nutrobal from sarms1. not only do you know it is legit, but it will not suppress your natural GH in the body.

Top Bottom