Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

solskjaer

tmtime22

[FONT=&quot]i am a 6'4 195 lb athlete...i play a college sport. i am a hard gainer who has been training hard for the last 4 years...i can not gain more than 5 or 10 lbs in the offseason...i am going to take the summer off and want to start a cycle...im thnking bout using sust 250 but im not sure what else to stack it with...any suggestions for good mass? also i get tested about twice during the year so i cant have any more than say a 4 month detection time[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i am a 6'4 195 lb athlete...i play a college sport. i am a hard gainer who has been training hard for the last 4 years...i can not gain more than 5 or 10 lbs in the offseason...i am going to take the summer off and want to start a cycle...im thnking bout using sust 250 but im not sure what else to stack it with...any suggestions for good mass? also i get tested about twice during the year so i cant have any more than say a 4 month detection time[/FONT]
Dont risk it bro!! When u come off potetntially be worse off than u started not to mention getting caught. Some of these drugs are detectable for over a yr. If your body doesnt recover and all your hormones are in the tank during your season, then what?

In your situation I'd suggest to stick with sarms instead. No point risking your career.

Also there is no such thing as a hard gainer. Anyone can gain size and you just have to start eating more.

noone here is going to advise this to anyone at your age.. you have to find a forum where they simply dont care about their members... we all actually care here...

Top Bottom