Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is This A Soilid 1st Cycle?

DIRTY LUKE

10 WEEKS OF DECA 400MG/WEEK AND EQ 400MG/WEEK
WANT TO GAIN 20 LBS AND STAY LEAN DONT WANT TO USE TEST TOO MANY SIDE EFFECTS ECT, HAIR LOSS
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK LUKE

sounds like a good first cycle to me. With a good diet you should be able to reach you goals but it also depends how well your body responds.

I wouldnt do this for a first cycle. At 400mg of deca, the chances for the progesterone related sides are higher. I would do 250mg of test and 400mg of eq. The sides will be lower and gains about the same. Also if you are prone to gyno, which you dont know yet, will be able to be controled by nolvadex, arimidex, or proviron. If you see gyno symptoms from your first choice, you wont be able to pin point the source, since one converts to estrogen and the other progesterone.

Do you see what I'm talking about?

You'll have less sides with test than with deca for the mere fact you can easily and economically controll them...not to mention the gains will be much better. Test sides are well exagurated and easily controllable. In my opinion it is hands down the safest and most effective AS. Test/EQ would be ideal and much better than Deca/EQ.

if you havent bought the gear yet I would drop the deca and add some sort of test 250-500mg/week, sust maybe

hair loss

what would stop hairloss when you are on a cycle or prevent it ?

I THINK 10 WEEKS IS TOO LONG. I WOULD TRY AND STAY AROUND 6-8 WEEKS. ALSO I WOULD HIT SOME TEST BRO AND DROP EITHER THE EQ OR DECCA. GET SOME PROVIRION AND NOVALDEX TOO.

Top Bottom