Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soft tissues and steroids

jopuluner

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Hereis what I've read: Basically you take steroids and your muscles growfaster than your soft tissues right? okay so that creates aproportional issue where your muscles are way stronger and this cancause injuries. is this accurate or is there something else I ammissing[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Hereis what I've read: Basically you take steroids and your muscles growfaster than your soft tissues right? okay so that creates aproportional issue where your muscles are way stronger and this cancause injuries. is this accurate or is there something else I ammissing[/FONT]
They do not cause I injuries. What can happen is when your on cycle you get decent strength improvements. If you dont take your time and let your body adjust to the weight it can push you may have some tears and injuries. If you've been lofting g heavy for a while shouldn't be a problem. And some compounds dry the joints out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

some people on steroids are far more susceptible to injuries... one of the main reason is undersized guys for instance using steroids... they gain too much, too fast which causes insane amounts of pressure on joints and ligaments, weakening them etc... leading to nagging injuries... steroids in general can weaken tendons and think about it... tendon connect muscle to bones , so if you have tendon issues, or even worse, a tear, then what? with steroids weakening them then you are easily susceptible to injury...

Hereis what I've read: Basically you take steroids and your muscles growfaster than your soft tissues right? okay so that creates aproportional issue where your muscles are way stronger and this cancause injuries. is this accurate or is there something else I ammissing

Kinda. It's also true to say what are called soft tissues are really kinda tough. But yes, the muscle growth out strips tendon strength so quickly on cycle.

the guys above are right but there is also another element of steroid use in that they raise inflammation in the body. remember they are called ANABOLIC steroid. the opposite of CATABOLIC steroids which decrease inflammation

when you increase inflammation you will absolutely increase your chance of injury. i warn my clients all the time who are just getting back on the wagon to not hop on steroids quickly. the ones that don't listen have a 100% track record of getting injuries. one client recently blew out his shoulder doing pulldowns lol. he didn't want to listen and wait to use steroids. now he needs surgery

This is pretty true. Your muscle gains will far outpace the strength increase of your tendons, ligaments, and joints while using steroids. It is pretty common to develop tendonitis and such on cycle if you aren't well developed already and you aren't careful.

Top Bottom