Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soar Nipples

what are your full stats anyway?

and why did u run dbol/deca together without the proper ancillaries... i want to figure out the WHY. was it a friend? if so i would find new friends, that guy screwed you up

you are gonna get bitch tits if you are not careful running those 2 compounds

Yes, was a friend...and I thought he knew his stuff (mistake!). Once I started reading more about the product, I quit after 6 days.

Nipples are not as "sore" (sorry for the mis-spelling), today, but, I'll take whatever to get any help - if not to late. I have been advised to take: Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL - will that work?

By the way, don't plan on doing another cycle EVER.

^^^ NO. don't run clomid

what i would run right now is forma from mr supps. it will help with estrogen and progesterone. do 5 squirts 2X per day. follow directions on the bottle.. taper it down over the next couple week and you should be fine.

and tell your friend he is a fucking idiot, BUT in his defense if you go on youtube 99% of the guys who are juicing are idiots giving out shitty information. he probably is one of them himself or got his info from there.

^^^ NO. don't run clomid

what i would run right now is forma from mr supps. it will help with estrogen and progesterone. do 5 squirts 2X per day. follow directions on the bottle.. taper it down over the next couple week and you should be fine.

and tell your friend he is a fucking idiot, BUT in his defense if you go on youtube 99% of the guys who are juicing are idiots giving out shitty information. he probably is one of them himself or got his info from there.

If you have time, please educate me so that I don't end up doing something else I should not do (like what I did). Another moderator from another forum recommended using Clomi 70ml 35 mg/ml OR using torem,tamox or ralox. Why are you saying "NO" to clomid? The other moderator "seemed" to know her stuff.

When I heard from her and she said (I think its a she) to take the 70ml 35 mg/ml, I went ahead and ordered it (since everyone is saying ASAP). So, now what? Send it back and get forma???

Thanks for helping me out & I learned a lesson!

clomid is a serm... its used for restoring hpta in pct... it has anti estrogen properties but that is definitely not what you need right now... mrsupps has forma and that will definitely help... if you are extremely concerned then you need aromasin... you don't have all out gyno or you would need letro but aromasin will be the best option for you...

Everytime I see this thread I am picturing flying nipples...soaring through the clouds!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Dude you need to do some no bullshit research. Use the guys here they know their shit. I just started test/deca cycle. First time using deca for me and I spent a solid 4 months researching it and getting all my ai's etc in hand before I started. Dbol and deca are very strong compounds not to be taken lightly.

A serm after a week??
Buy the forma or aromasin and kill it.

Read the stickies at the top and u'll get a good start on understanding.

What was the dosage on the deca shots?

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom