Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!!

For liver protection i want to use LIV-52 DS from The Himalaya drug company.Do you think this is ok?

Yes it is a good supplement. TUDCA would be better though. I would use both but not because ostarine is toxic but simply because keeping your liver running optimally is only a good thing for results.

Ok tnx man for everything. Next time when i ll buy something, i ll order from superior. Have a nice time, i ll do liver, kidney, estrogen and testosteron test before i ll take ostarine. And on every two week i have plan to do test, to se if something change. I ll post my results here.

Have a nice day,

Matevz

Hello, i want to ask something.

I am planning to have Ostarine cycle 8 weeks, 25 mg.

What do you recomend me to take after cycle for PCT?

Do i need to take anything during cycle. Like some test booster or something. Do i need liver/kidney protection?

Do i need aromatise inhibitor?

Tnx in advance,

Matevz
run it for 12 weeks
have an ai on hand like aromasin, just in case
a test booster like hcgenerate is fine for pct. its very lightly suppressive
i wouldnt worry about n2guard on osta. side effects are so low

One more thing. Can i fight against supresion during the cycle? For example taking hcgenerate during the cycle? Or what do you recomend me?

Tnx in advance,

Matevz

Ok. Can i just ask one more thing. 70% of information about Ostarin are amazing. Nobody talk about liver toxic, little supresion, no gyno. So what is true here? Is it worth to try it or is better to go on steroid? I never tried steroid before, thats why i want to start with SARMs.

I bought Ostarine from DRS-LABS. Does anybody know this company? Is it ok?

Because 90% of these people do no blood tests after the cycle. They believe that SARMs are a Holy Grail of anabolic drugs and that they can't be harmful.

The truth is that SARMs are no wonder drugs and they still haven't overcome mild steroids like Anavar. Certainly not Ostarine, which is a liver toxic crap at bodybuilding doses. Maybe Andarine - but even if we let aside the ocular side effects, nobody knows anything about its potentially hidden, long-term side effects.

One guy keeps stating on here how it will pretty much destroy your liver and that is nonsense. There is a lot more to liver health than ALT and AST and they can elevate due to numerous factors (diet, training, supps etc).

One guy's liver enzymes were always elevated over the uppermost limit during two cycles with Ostarine. Never before or after. Once they were 3-times higher than his normal levels. This is certainly only a mere coincidence.

My rats are running 25 mg day osta, 10mg split dosed gw, test infusion 3 am 3 pm when they eat, forma 7pumps am and pm, creatine nitrate, c4 pre workout, n2 amp 4 caps, n2slin 1cap before they eat. Raspberry ketones 1cap am 1 pm.
The pre workout has them jittery as hell, gonna cut back to 2 caps n2amp.
Really pumped to see what the next 8 weeks brings them

Top Bottom