Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!!

Hello, i want to ask something.

I am planning to have Ostarine cycle 8 weeks, 25 mg.

What do you recomend me to take after cycle for PCT?

Do i need to take anything during cycle. Like some test booster or something. Do i need liver/kidney protection?

Do i need aromatise inhibitor?

Tnx in advance,

Matevz

Hello, i want to ask something.

I am planning to have Ostarine cycle 8 weeks, 25 mg.

What do you recomend me to take after cycle for PCT?

Do i need to take anything during cycle. Like some test booster or something. Do i need liver/kidney protection?

Do i need aromatise inhibitor?

Tnx in advance,

Matevz

Ostarine will suppress you and increase estrogen levels especially at a dose of 25mg per day. A full pct will be needed but I recommend you do not use an AI during your cycle. That estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing and could/should add to results and be good for your joints when heavy lifting. Although please get an AI to have on hand just incase you are extra sensitive to it's effects.

A test booster would be good on cycle. I know there is one called Test Stack 17 that is suppose to be great. If you pm RickRock13 on here he should be able to give you a discount for it.

You will need exemestane for your AI and tamoxifen and clomid for pct. Use the AI in your pct too but get enough of it incase you need it on cycle. For pct I would use...

Weeks 1-2= Exemestane at 12.5mg
Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 50/25/25
Weeks 1-4= Tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10

We actually sell all of those pct meds and have a big sale on now but it ends tonight. It's EL45 at checkout for 45% off everything. If you need anymore help during your cycle just pm me or start a new thread.

Ok. Tnx a lot. I didnt find Clomid on this page.

One more thing, test booster 200$ for 30 days. Thats way to much for my budget. Can you recomend me something else, more nice to my wallet :)

Sorry! I have asked in my post, if ostarine is toxic for the liver, all respond to alt / ast high, and describe how to poison.

I am taking 20 mg and do 4/5 w..danger for liver? Or go safely?

Sorry! I have asked in my post, if ostarine is toxic for the liver, all respond to alt / ast high, and describe how to poison.

I ran Ostarine twice - and I would never run it again. My liver tests were terrible.

People forget that this stuff was tested at ridiculously low doses such as 3 mg/day. At high doses over 10 mg/day used by people on this forum, the toxicity of Ostarine starts to manifest (maybe not in all people, but certainly in many). As an anabolic drug, it is a colossal failure. Certainly not a substitute of mild steroids.

Ostarine is not known to be toxic, but it can raise live values a little in some people. I would recommend adding N2guard with it, and make sure to get your Ostarine from a trusted source SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Ok. Can i just ask one more thing. 70% of information about Ostarin are amazing. Nobody talk about liver toxic, little supresion, no gyno. So what is true here? Is it worth to try it or is better to go on steroid? I never tried steroid before, thats why i want to start with SARMs.

I bought Ostarine from DRS-LABS. Does anybody know this company? Is it ok?

Ok. Can i just ask one more thing. 70% of information about Ostarin are amazing. Nobody talk about liver toxic, little supresion, no gyno. So what is true here? Is it worth to try it or is better to go on steroid? I never tried steroid before, thats why i want to start with SARMs.

I bought Ostarine from DRS-LABS. Does anybody know this company? Is it ok?

Are you in the UK or Europe? Yeah their Ostarine should be fine. Superiors will be better though ;) The truth is everyone responds differently but it should definitely suppress your natural test and increase estrogen levels. Your genetics and dose will determine the levels of suppression and other side effects. One guy keeps stating on here how it will pretty much destroy your liver and that is nonsense. There is a lot more to liver health than ALT and AST and they can elevate due to numerous factors (diet, training, supps etc). But sure if you use a big dose over a long period of time expect your liver to be effected. I have seen loads of blood tests on and after ostarine usage.

SARM's are a great first cycle and should give you amazing results. AAS is the best but everything has a place. They are also great when used with aas... just another tool for guys like us to improve and have fun with :)

Top Bottom