Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!!

Re: So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM

Dylan, are you going to be putting an Ostarine part2 video up on youtube anytime soon? A lot of us are looking forward to it

Re: So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM

Hey everybody,

I just came off an 8 week cycle of Osta and gained around 12 lbs. I didn't change much in my diet and worked out like I usually do. I saw a increase in strength the second week in and continuously saw improvement throughout.

I started at 6' 2" 202 lbs

max bench 285
max squat 285
max leg press 8 plates (each side)
max clean and press 205
max preacher curl 115
max dead lift 315

after 8 weeks

6' 2" 213 lbs

max bench 315
max squat 315
max leg press 10 plates (each side)
max clean and press 225
max preacher curl 145
max dead lift 365

I just got Blood work done the same day I finished my bottle and the results were somewhat discouraging.

my AST level SGOT was at a 40 IU/L which was high but not too bad
my ALT level SGPT was at a 44 IU/L which was high but not too bad

My Test, Free and Total:

Test, Serum was 114 ng/dl which is extremely low :mad:
free test was 3.5 pg/ml which is also extremely low :mad:

I recommend that people are prepared to take a PCT like Nolva because you will shut down.... HARD

luckily I have Tamox and are taking it 40/40/20/20.

If anyone has questions about my blood work results let me know and I can send you my results.

Hey everybody,

I just came off an 8 week cycle of Osta and gained around 12 lbs. I didn't change much in my diet and worked out like I usually do. I saw a increase in strength the second week in and continuously saw improvement throughout.

max bench 285
max squat 285
max clean and press 205
max preacher curl 115
max dead lift 315

after 8 weeks

6' 2" 213 lbs

max bench 315
max squat 315
max clean and press 225
max preacher curl 145
max dead lift 365

I just got Blood work done the same day I finished my bottle and the results were somewhat discouraging.

My Test, Free and Total:

I recommend that people are prepared to take a PCT like Nolva because you will shut down.... HARD

If anyone has questions about my blood work results let me know and I can send you my results.
Very Nice results, but I'm quite surprised that you got shutdown so much from Ostarine since it is so mild on suppression. Do you have a pre-cycle baseline for your test numbers, so we can see what changed? I would guess your numbers were low before you started Ostarine as well

Hey everybody,

max bench 285
max squat 285
max clean and press 205
max preacher curl 115
max dead lift 315

after 8 weeks

6' 2" 213 lbs

max bench 315
max squat 315
max clean and press 225
max preacher curl 145
max dead lift 365

My Test, Free and Total:

do you have pre cycle bloods? did you run the proper ancillaries on cycle? what did your entire cycle look like? where did you get your osta? how much were you dosing?

there's a lot of necessary info here that was not provided to determined what could be the root of this issue but i have never encountered anyone experience any more than minimal shutdown if things were all done properly and a quality product was used but there are a lot of determining factors...

Dylan, are you going to be putting an Ostarine part2 video up on youtube anytime soon? A lot of us are looking forward to it

i'm sure he is working on it .. keep the suggestions coming

Hey everybody,

max bench 285
max squat 285
max clean and press 205
max preacher curl 115
max dead lift 315

after 8 weeks

6' 2" 213 lbs

max bench 315
max squat 315
max clean and press 225
max preacher curl 145
max dead lift 365

My Test, Free and Total:

that is great results! great work

So guys, am thinking of running Osta after my first ever cycle ( 500mg test e/250mg deca 12wks). Thing is, I need to be anabolic for as long as possible, until the next cycle, that will be atleast after 16-20 weeks. So what is the dosage I can run it at ? I don't want to bulk on it, just maintain my body in a anabolic state, or atleast not let it go into catabolism, which is very important for me.
Stats - Height 6'2", BF : 16%, Weight : 220 lbs, Age : 26.
Currently am in week 3 of my cycle.

And yeah, joint health is also a requirement for me.

I have just got some ostarine. Do you see any problems with stacking it with tribulus (1300mg), yohimbine (100mg) and DHEA (50mg)? I am looking to increase lean mass and hopefully drop some fat and was planning on 15mg Ostarine week 1 and increase to 25mg after. I am 185 at about 25% body fat according to the electronic scale, but I would be happy dropping 10lbs in general.

Top Bottom