Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!!

Re: So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM

Is ostarine in pill/tablet form just as effective as liquid form? (Assuming both brands are equally pure)

Re: So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM

im going to have my rats run osta and test infusion to see how recomp goes with it @ 25mg. you sold me on it.. im goin in

Last edited:

Anyone notice any adverse side effects with running ostarine? Like low libido?

My rats are running 25 mg day osta, 10mg split dosed gw, test infusion 3 am 3 pm when they eat, forma 7pumps am and pm, creatine nitrate, c4 pre workout, n2 amp 4 caps, n2slin 1cap before they eat. Raspberry ketones 1cap am 1 pm.
The pre workout has them jittery as hell, gonna cut back to 2 caps n2amp.
Really pumped to see what the next 8 weeks brings them

Great post, starting 20mg day next week for a cut along with N2burn. States that a pct is not needed at that dose, Is time off needed after before starting my next test/tren cycle?

one week after your mini pct you can go ahead with the test cycle...

Hello,
Thanks for the post.
I would like to know which manufacturer you are supplying the Ostarine from? You must have done a research about how trustable it is for sure. I guess I am going to give a try to Ostarine instead of Andarine S4. As I see the comments here some people do PCT of 25mg Ostarine after 6 weeks cycle.. and some people don't. As a PCT do you only use estrogen blocker?
Thanks for your response,
Cheers

Hello,
Thanks for the post.
I would like to know which manufacturer you are supplying the Ostarine from? You must have done a research about how trustable it is for sure. I guess I am going to give a try to Ostarine instead of Andarine S4. As I see the comments here some people do PCT of 25mg Ostarine after 6 weeks cycle.. and some people don't. As a PCT do you only use estrogen blocker?
Thanks for your response,
Cheers
He gets it from sarms1.Just like all of is do, its the best sarms company around, with the highest quality sarms products you can find.

Top Bottom