Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Why Come Off Steroids At All? Reaction to 2Thick's Post

Haywood Jablome

1. As I understand it from 2Thick's recent post, AR receptors don't down-regulate. You just need more AAS in your system as you gain lean muscle mass.
2. After a few weeks on readily-aromatizing steroids (test, d-bol, etc.), endogenous testosterone production is going to essentially cease. So you're going to end up with the same endogenous test levels (i.e., 0) after 8 weeks of juicing as you would after 8 months or 8 years.

So to reach your fitness goals faster, wouldn't it be a good idea to stay on steroids continuously, very slowly increasing your dosage as you get bigger? Then, when you feel that you're big enough, you can do a nice cycle of clomid and be done with gear. (Resuming steroid use if you ever get small again).

If my reasoning is sound here, I've got more questions, but I'm thinking of starting steroids in a few weeks and just not coming off until I have a damn good reason to. I know there are a few advocates of long cycles on this board, but most guys seem to recommend 8-10 weekers. Am I just way off base or what?

H

As I understand it, it'll be easier for the endocrine system to bounce back from 8 weeks of inactivity (due to a "standard" cycle) than from years of shutdown due to AS abuse. While I can't point to studies to back me on this, I get the impression that your test production capacity can atrophy over long periods of inactivity... It would take much longer for your endogenous hormone levels to bounce back after a looong cycle, (and there may be a possibility of them NOT bouncing back, making you dependent on AS indefinitely)

Also, years of continuous stress on the liver, kidneys, prostate, etc. can't be good for you in the long run. Cycling on and off gives your body the break it needs to recuperate.

I'm not positive, but I think theres one BIG problem with staying on test inhibiting gear 24/7. It's that if you let your testes atrophy for too long of a period without a rest in between cycles to take some clomid and get them working again, you could suffer permenant damage to one or both of the testes.

I'm not sure about this, so feel free to correct me.

Well it is tempting. I am starting a cycle which started out front loading a fair amount of gear, but might cut back to 250 mg/wk of sus + 300 mg/wk of EQ. (Might stay at 500 /wk sus, still deciding, have been 500/wk so far)

Maybe I'll feel after 8 weeks that I like how it's going and am not quite to where I want to be, so I would extend it to 12 weeks just on the sus and EQ... or 16... it would be tempting. 2 cycles like that per year would be 32 weeks. Add a cutting cycle and you're almost on year round.

I am sure there are drawbacks... but maybe not as bad as we think.

Plus, at the modest doses 2thick does, it wouldn't even be all that expensive - in fact downright cheap. I can see someone taking 500 mg per week of test for a long time, and what does that cost? $20-25 a week. Iss nottthinggg!!

I am probably not going to try anything like taking 500 mg a week of test for a year, but it's interesting to think about, even for someone on a first cycle. I mean my nuts aren't getting any younger, and this test in my body feels good. :D

Dude, you don't know nothing if you think you can stay on heavy dosages year round and not become a total fucked up freak. You have got to be an idiot or a piece of trash to stay on high dosages year round.

Now low dosages year round, that's a different story....

BTW, testicles atrophy and they hypertrophy. They shrink and they grow back. It is all the result of central mechanisms in the brain. Testiclular atrophy is not the same thing as tissue necrosis in the testicels. The testicles will not DIE. Trust me it woud hurt pretty bad if such a thing ever happened and I don't think people would ever use steroids if they caused it to happen. If there was actual cell death in your testicular tissue the way there is if you deprved them of blood flow, they would turn black and hurt like nothing you could even believe. The only way the testicles will die is if you grab them in your hands and squeee them really hard, or take them over a fire, or rip them off. Children don't have any testicular sitmulation from the pituitary and they are still there, they are just real small and inactive. Same thing will happen even if you are an adult.

"You have got to be an idiot or a piece of trash to stay on high dosages year round. "

So, Horny, I guess all the pros are "pieces of trash", eh? It might not be smart to stay on AS year round, but that hardly makes somebody a "piece of trash." There are alot of good people in the world who do really dumb things, but you don't have any right calling somebody a piece of trash because they want to look good.

-TG

Twiggy said:
... It would take much longer for your endogenous hormone levels to bounce back after a looong cycle, (and there may be a possibility of them NOT bouncing back, making you dependent on AS indefinitely)

Twiggy, your test levels will bounce back no matter what. its just a question of time

Top Bottom