Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So who tried Fast Acting EQ?

MrRTTB

Tell us:

1: What dose did you use

2: When did you feel the effects

3: Compared to ordinary slow EQ, what was better and why?

1: 100mg Boldedone prop (Couture Labs)
2: the next day I was already feeling side effects.

About 3-5 days later, I was starting to already see vascularity and strength increase. Bp was the worse experience in my life. I love eq, but the side effects from bp were too much to handle. My leg swelled up 1 1/2 inches more than my left, and both veteran sites (delts) were inflamed and swollen. I ran a fever of 101-103 over a 2 week period. I had to take tylenol and ibuprofen constantly to keep it down. My body ached all over to a point that I didn't even want to move. Basically, feeling like I had the flu when I didn't. It was the worse experience ever and eventually i got so pissed at the bp i threw it out (about 40ml (it only cost me 40$)). Anyhow, some say if your the type that your body is compatible with the chemical, you'll be fine, and then there are others , like myself, who can't run it. Good luck if you decide to use it, but i'd rather just use eq from now on..

i'm leary of using any fast-acting EQ. The purity of the powders are testing pretty low ~~ 80% or so.

silverbackn said:
As soon as I saw the name of this thread I thought of you and started laughing my ass off. It's definitely a great thread, if you haven't read it then you should.

me too, i read the title of this thread and thought:
" i know who can answer this question for our bro"
hahahahah

Top Bottom