Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So who is new to competing and when r u planning your first comp. If U r a vet to it when is your next comp?

I plan on doing a regional that will qualify me for nationals (if i am in top 3 in my class). Depends on how much more mass I can put on. I am 6'2" 240. I am probably a lean 220. my abs show well at 230. i am guessing in the two teens to be contest ready. but at my height i dont look that huge next to shorter competitors. i don't think i can win as a light heavy. my arms and legs are long. It is not until June next year.

this would be my 1st comp.

b_light said:
Looking to hit a semi lean 230 by next year and compete in november in the teens.
u will do well ur backs off the chain

trying to get mine in check.....fucking water buffalo right now lol

Heh, i'm even more shredded now believe it or not, i gotta get a pic for this month. When i do hammer curls you can see striations in my delts and chest probably back too. Lats are finally starting to poke out as well.

b_light said:
Heh, i'm even more shredded now believe it or not, i gotta get a pic for this month. When i do hammer curls you can see striations in my delts and chest probably back too. Lats are finally starting to poke out as well.
yea i am just starting to cut to see what i look like then a bulk again

trying to maybe do a comp in june

Top Bottom