Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so what is the best place to inject hgh for fat loss

Brad Leiton

Guys, so is there a specific site to inject hgh for fat loss, I guess you have find the spot with the thinnest layer of fat, what area would you guys recommend?
My buddy says he does on the fat of his belly! would this work?

it doesn't work like that bro. your buddy injects his belly fat because that is an easy spot to do subQ injections, it doesn't burn fat where you inject

also did you run blood work on those HGH kits you are using? 99% of hgh is fake or underdosed.

Steve got you covered above. Great point about the kits. So much fake HGH out there you need to be testing what you have. Unfortunately this is really the case with every kit even when they are from the same source.

What's the test you can mail in? I remember seeing a discount somewhere. Anyone have it or the best internet site to get an HGH test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one off Amazon and they had me poke my finger and put it in like 12 areas which I didn't completely. I also only took 4 IU's, will that show a spike?

I ordered one off Amazon and they had me poke my finger and put it in like 12 areas which I didn't completely. I also only took 4 IU's, will that show a spike?

HGH is very hard to detect. That is why it is so popularly used by olympic athletes.

The only way to properly test for HGH is through blood work.

Guys, so is there a specific site to inject hgh for fat loss, I guess you have find the spot with the thinnest layer of fat, what area would you guys recommend?
My buddy says he does on the fat of his belly! would this work?

HGH has to be injected in subcutaneous fat, so your belly fat is a perfect and a very easy place to inject.

Of course you can also do it IM (intramuscular) but that is not necessary.

Top Bottom