Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so umm....when are my nuts coming back?

off_safety

sup guys, havent been around much, but im in the 2nd week of my p..c..t

and im using dermacrine sustain only.(i ran a 10 wk de.ca/en.th/pr.op cycle)

and my nuts arent back yet. i was going to use my h.c..g, but i'd heard

dermacrine alone is sufficient. where my nuts at!!!!! i know its only the 2nd

week of a 30 supply, but i just thought theyd be back by now.

running HCG every 5 days during cycles has always worked for me.

your nuts are coming after you pop 500iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - every day for a week or 2 then jump on Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 60mg7day40mg7day20mg14day...thats my thing and works fine no prob

Last edited by a moderator:
HAYEZ said:
your nuts are coming after you pop 500iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - every day for a week or 2 then jump on Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 60mg7day40mg7day20mg14day...thats my thing and works fine no prob

do you really have to use that much nolva bro? have you tried it at 20mg ED thru out?

i personally hate it but just wondered why you use so much

do you really have to use that much Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - bro? have you tried it at 20mg ED thru out?

I just use clomid and they come back pretty strong

Maybe in cases of light to moderate supression, derma may be sufficient but I don't mean to speak for needto or PP but I'm pretty sure that even they recommended HC G in the case of severe testicular hyperthrophy.

There should be a sticky about the tried and true EF PCT.

HCG

Low dose adexx

UNLEASHED

POST CYCLE

Dermacrine Sustain

This works every time.

Nelson Montana said:
Maybe in cases of light to moderate supression, derma may be sufficient but I don't mean to speak for needto or PP but I'm pretty sure that even they recommended HC G in the case of severe testicular hyperthrophy.

There should be a sticky about the tried and true EF PCT - post cycle therapy - .

HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin -

Low dose adexx

UNLEASHED

POST CYCLE

Dermacrine Sustain

This works every time.
You are more then right bro...pp nor I have ever said that dermacrine sustain will take the place of hcg. Yes lots of memeber across the board have used just dermacrine sustain alone for pct and had great results, but we always tell
people to use hcg during cycle in most cases. For a cycle like that one yes you would need hcg. Deca is the worst to recover from.

HAYEZ said:
your nuts are coming after you pop 500iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - every day for a week or 2 then jump on Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 60mg7day40mg7day20mg14day...thats my thing and works fine no prob
Thats great tell him to use Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - after a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle. Please kill yourself now.

Top Bottom