Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So which testosterone is best for cutting out of all the esters?

necTore

I want to start early to get cut for the next summer, I have never used any form of steroids before and according to steroid info and webs I have consulted online, test is The steroid by excellence for new users, would you guide me on what's the best test to take for cutting, dosage and cycling time.
So many of the vet say use test only for your first cycle and I wonder just what is the best testosterone to cut with since my first run will be a cutter!

Here is a really good video for you to watch where I explain steroid esters, half lives and detection times -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...lf-lives-detection-times-explained-47476.html

When it really comes down to it - testosterone is testosterone.

The ester the drug is bound to changes the half life and detection time of the drug. The ester does not change the drug itself. For example testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate all deliver the drug testosterone. The only difference between the three is the half life and detection time. The longer the ester, the longer the half life and the longer the detection time.

The best forms of testosterone for a first cycle are test cyp or test e because they only need to be injected twice per week verses EOD with test prop.

don't think that if you are out of shape and looking to burn fat that just hopping on testsoterone is going to magically get you results.. i promise it doesn't work like that

steroids DO NOT burn fat.
Tren can help you lose fat and put on lots of lean muscle without needing to alter a diet so much as just test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tren can help you lose fat and put on lots of lean muscle without needing to alter a diet so much as just test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And you would be stupid to take tren if you are overweight and looking to lose fat.
Diet should ALWAYS be figured out before aas. That is what gives gear a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you would be stupid to take tren if you are overweight and looking to lose fat.
Diet should ALWAYS be figured out before aas. That is what gives gear a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100% truth!!! I was told crazy things in a forum when i said the exact thing! If you eat clean you should never get fat anyway. Keep a good diet and cutting is never a problem.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The ester makes no difference. Just keep your diet clean and burn more calories than you take in. You will lose fat that way.

I am just curious about your stats, such as weight, height, years lifting, bodyfat, pictures. Because not knowing anything about test, gives a little indication that you are kinda new to the sport and there is a lot you can achieve naturally still.

Any ester will be just as good, because the only thing that esters change is the release times of the active substance. This gets reflected only on the injection frequency, but in no way will the results, or side effects be different between all the versions of testosterone. Therefore, you should rather focus on diet, rather than on testosterone esters for cutting.

Top Bottom