Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So a sterile abscess can dissipate on its own?

Slyder190

I started out with two abscesses. One on each delt. One was real big and noticeable. The one on my left delt is gone and the one on my right delt is noticeably much smaller. After three weeks, finally. I'm scheduled to meet with a surgreon on the 20th, but I think it will be gone before then. Is it possible for the body to do this? or maybe it wasn't actually an abscess?

I don't know for sure if it can, but it might. I drew the fluid out of mine and the rest disapated on its own.

Slyder190 said:
I started out with two abscesses. One on each delt. One was real big and noticeable. The one on my left delt is gone and the one on my right delt is noticeably much smaller. After three weeks, finally. I'm scheduled to meet with a surgreon on the 20th, but I think it will be gone before then. Is it possible for the body to do this? or maybe it wasn't actually an abscess?

Bro, to the best of my knowledge if it is an abscess it will stay and not dissipate on its own. An abscess is generally a chamber of fluid that is secluded from the rest of the body and will remain so unless surgically drained.

I get a lump everytime I inject in my glute but it usually goes away after 2-3 days. I had one that lasted about 3 weeks but it went away

Abscesses are usually drained, not surgically removed unless they are very deep and near vital structures. If they are subsiding on their own this quickly they may have not been abscesses. Back in the day when I started pinning I was naive and pinning T400 in my delt. Now I dont even use t400 or anything that concentrated, let alone in my delt. I had a nice lump there for about 2-3 weeks the side of a marble that eventually went away. Just out of curiosity were you injected some crazy conentration gear like t400 or EQ500?

I'm thinkin I'm not gonna meet with the surgeon, that this is where it ends. I wasn't shooting anything concentrated, I was usin Syrus suspension. It was micronized which explains why it barely got through a 23', and that was only in my delts, the stopper wouldn't move in my quads or glutes. It dried up to a solid in the bottle once i got down to about 3ml left. Not sure what it was I was really injecting. But, I chose to use an UG lab, so it's all on me. Their products always yielded great results prior to this. Not sure what has heppened to this lab.

Slyder190 said:
I'm thinkin I'm not gonna meet with the surgeon, that this is where it ends. I wasn't shooting anything concentrated, I was usin Syrus suspension. It was micronized which explains why it barely got through a 23', and that was only in my delts, the stopper wouldn't move in my quads or glutes. It dried up to a solid in the bottle once i got down to about 3ml left. Not sure what it was I was really injecting. But, I chose to use an UG lab, so it's all on me. Their products always yielded great results prior to this. Not sure what has heppened to this lab.

Find a new lab bro! Sounds like you did not have an abscess and you got lucky! You may have had some localized swelling or some shit!

Top Bottom