Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So is Rich Piana using synthol bros...

sambersolo

Hey guys,
he's big but I don't understand why he looks so soft, some people say he is on pmma injections and others say he on synthol. PMMA don't give you that soft look I know that, iti si what Brazilian chick use on their butts, and Columbian chicks do that too. It looks pretty hard and feels that way too. So I wanted to check opinions here since I'm considering using synthol in low dosages, but if synthol gives you that soft and strange look I will change my mind.

Synthol eventually dissipates and is absorbed correct? Doesn't look like synthol to me. He'd have to carry a tube feeding each arm constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich Piana has gone on record many times saying that he uses synthol.

I don't recommend using site enhancing oils at all. They will give the muscle a very weird and lumpy appearance if not done properly. They are also absolutely horrible for your muscles. They cause a lot of scar tissue build up and the muscle is never the same afterwards.

Synthol eventually dissipates and is absorbed correct? Doesn't look like synthol to me. He'd have to carry a tube feeding each arm constantly.

That is incorrect. The inflammation from the initial injection will go away after a few days but the oil is in the muscle for life.

Look at Greg Valentino's arms. He hasn't used Synthol for years but his arms still have a weird and lumpy appearance.

Hey guys,
he's big but I don't understand why he looks so soft, some people say he is on pmma injections and others say he on synthol. PMMA don't give you that soft look I know that, iti si what Brazilian chick use on their butts, and Columbian chicks do that too. It looks pretty hard and feels that way too. So I wanted to check opinions here since I'm considering using synthol in low dosages, but if synthol gives you that soft and strange look I will change my mind.

Yes, and I really don't see the point, short of maybe being a top 10 contender but need better calves or something.

That is incorrect. The inflammation from the initial injection will go away after a few days but the oil is in the muscle for life.

Look at Greg Valentino's arms. He hasn't used Synthol for years but his arms still have a weird and lumpy appearance.

I've never done much research because it's never been an option for me to even think about using. But I thought those guys used stuff other than synthol. I mean if it stayed, wouldn't people like Boston have 30inch arms because that fool shoots "3cc" synthol in every muscle what seems like every damn day.
As I said, I could be wrong and am not even defending my statement because it's basically as unknown for me. Lol. Either way, pass on it bro.

I would say Rich is on what he needs to be on to be a monster. but also if you copied his exact everything, that you would not look like rich piana because everyone is different. also rich has a mentality that he wants to be a beast, it is something he needs in his life to be happy.

it is no different than someone getting a million tattoos and piercings. that is their body and the way they want to express themselves.

I mean if it stayed, wouldn't people like Boston have 30inch arms because that fool shoots "3cc" synthol in every muscle what seems like every damn day.
it's not permanent, bro. Look how small some pros get when they retire. It's universally accepted that it's temporary. That's what makes it so ridiculous to use unless you're really in contention to win the Olympia

it's not permanent, bro. Look how small some pros get when they retire. It's universally accepted that it's temporary. That's what makes it so ridiculous to use unless you're really in contention to win the Olympia

That's what I said in my first post, and then someone commented it and said it stays as scar tissue etc. I originally said it's absorbed and dissipates.

Top Bottom