Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Many Shots So Few Spots...

TPH

I’m in the first week of a dbol/sust/deca/winny cycle. I do the majority of my injections in the right glute because this is the area I reach best ( I was a lot more flexible when I was 50 pds lighter…) I’ve never had this many injections before for a couple of reasons: last cycle I learned I react best with 750-1000 mgs of test per week, first time using winny. So my rt. glute is sore as hell and black and blue…

I’m taking 250mg Sust. EOD, 200 mgs of deca 2x/wk, 50 mgs winny ED.

Any of you guys have trouble injecting in one side of glute or shoulder? Any ideas or suggestions.

use the butt and the thighs

you can easily find 3 different places in each side of the butt. The same for the thighs (and some more).
Since you can shoot in every spot twice a week, that's a lot of shots you can take. The Winny can go in the delts and arms also. And i hate to say this, but you can drink this (if you must).

I'm not sure what you're schedule is, but try this...

Monday - 250mg Sust & 200mg Deca (mixed)

Wed - 250mg Sust & 100mg/Deca (mixed)

Friday - 250mgs Sust & 100mg/Deca (mixed)

The only reason I'd say do the Deca EOD, is that I know that it makes the Sust more bearable, especially if it's Ttokkyo. As for the Winny, drink it...

Btw, start going to the left glute or maybe consider quads...

Top Bottom