Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I ran tren again and felt the aggression, quitting this for life

MrRTTB

So I decided to give it a try one more time, Tren that is. Ive done itbofore, doses from 75mg EOD up to 100mg ED and always the same thing, my stomach fucks up as it dries my inside up and I get constipated as hell. I also get limp dick and other shit. Now I'm on 500mg test so I decided to try that last thing in the bottle one more time, but this time much lower dose. I'm doing 50mg EOD.

Results. I'm on one week and dick is still kicking, no testicle shrinkle as I got from the higher dose(got this after about 4days last time, they are sensitive..). I'm hard as a rock and the back pain pump is in. Everything is great except this. I'm constipated and can't even take a shit normaly anymore. I already have problems when I'm off cycle as I have a little of that colon irritable as they call it. I've tried medium, high and low fiber amount without help so It's not that(doctors say it doesn't matte and that more fiber will make it even worse). I eat right now mostly rice and that works pretty nicely. But now to why I will quit this TREN forever..

Reason: I'm a pretty kind lad I must say, when I'm on I'm even kinder. When I step on this changes in a few days and I'm fucking scared of my self. It's not like I'm hitting people or so but I feel irritared on small things all the time. This time I thought I would not get this as my dose is pretty low, but hell no. It hit myself this morning when I was making some breakfast, I spilled some proteinpowder on the floor and I went nuts. I promise this is not just something that I imagine, I feel it all the time.

So I will quit this this and go qith the stuff that suits me better. Test and Dbol.

Well I just thought I would share this..
Btw, BW is up 6lb this week and waterretentions looks like it's lower now.

MrRTTB said:
So I decided to give it a try one more time, Tren that is. Ive done itbofore, doses from 75mg EOD up to 100mg ED and always the same thing, my stomach fucks up as it dries my inside up and I get constipated as hell. I also get limp dick and other shit. Now I'm on 500mg test so I decided to try that last thing in the bottle one more time, but this time much lower dose. I'm doing 50mg EOD.

Results. I'm on one week and dick is still kicking, no testicle shrinkle as I got from the higher dose(got this after about 4days last time, they are sensitive..). I'm hard as a rock and the back pain pump is in. Everything is great except this. I'm constipated and can't even take a shit normaly anymore. I already have problems when I'm off cycle as I have a little of that colon irritable as they call it. I've tried medium, high and low fiber amount without help so It's not that(doctors say it doesn't matte and that more fiber will make it even worse). I eat right now mostly rice and that works pretty nicely. But now to why I will quit this TREN forever..

Reason: I'm a pretty kind lad I must say, when I'm on I'm even kinder. When I step on this changes in a few days and I'm fucking scared of my self. It's not like I'm hitting people or so but I feel irritared on small things all the time. This time I thought I would not get this as my dose is pretty low, but hell no. It hit myself this morning when I was making some breakfast, I spilled some proteinpowder on the floor and I went nuts. I promise this is not just something that I imagine, I feel it all the time.

So I will quit this this and go qith the stuff that suits me better. Test and Dbol.

Well I just thought I would share this..
Btw, BW is up 6lb this week and waterretentions looks like it's lower now.

125mg every day baby!! aint stoppin till i hit 10 weeks! bring on the aggression, I like it :) oh yea, on anavar,arimidex,proviron as well :evil:

Yeah, that shit made me as mean as a rattlesnake, QUICK. Go nutz over nothing, which really ain't like me at all. You did good by recognizing this and knowing it may be out of control. Like you, now I just stick with the simple stuff that keeps me the mellow cat I am...Test and Dbol.

Last edited:
Dude! Take it easy bro. Listen to me...your over reacting on this. I was on 100mgs ED for the past 2 months. Everything you experinece now ( except for the constipation ) I had the same shit on the last cycle of Fina. Just take Dostinex. Not only did it not my dick go limp, but it seemed to calm me down. Doctor of mine said it was the prolactin build up that made my dick go limp. And as for the crazy behaviours...PROLACTIN!!! He told me that prolactin will screw over other hormones in your body. This is why you act like a maniac. As for the hard time poopin...well...drink more water. I drink close to 2 gallons a day. This of course includes water that I drink in the gym, with my shakes etc etc. And take super colon cleanse pills. Take it 3 times a day and you'll be fine.

Dude! Take it easy bro. Listen to me...your over reacting on this. I was on 100mgs ED for the past 2 months. Everything you experinece now ( except for the constipation ) I had the same shit on the last cycle of Fina. Just take Dostinex. Not only did it not my dick go limp, but it seemed to calm me down. Doctor of mine said it was the prolactin build up that made my dick go limp. And as for the crazy behaviours...PROLACTIN!!! He told me that prolactin will screw over other hormones in your body. This is why you act like a maniac. As for the hard time poopin...well...drink more water. I drink close to 2 gallons a day. This of course includes water that I drink in the gym, with my shakes etc etc. And take super colon cleanse pills. Take it 3 times a day and you'll be fine.

Tren = no girls because once you act like OJ they are gone!!! Great drug just bad sides. I have seen alot of good guys go bad on this...alot are young and not smart enough to realize they are acting like asses. As with everything the better something is the higher the price. Great drug if you like Mike Tyson ! LOL

Tren makes me mean as HELL...The least little thing can make me so mad I feel like I'm going to explode...I love tren when I'm in the gym, but otherwise it makes me miserable...

Top Bottom