Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I ran tren again and felt the aggression, quitting this for life

My bro loves tren, he is running it with prop and has had great results. Can't wait to start mine :)

Take Care

Test and dbol = happy times!! Lets keep it happy folks! good times ................

Why does Tren make you guys insane? It lets me be fine! Like I said...on my last cycle of Fina that only lasted like 4-5 weeks at only 50mgs EOD I was acting like a major fucking prick. But now at 100mg's EOD or even ED with Dostinex...and I'm cool as a cat!

Why does Tren make you guys insane? It lets me be fine! Like I said...on my last cycle of Fina that only lasted like 4-5 weeks at only 50mgs EOD I was acting like a major fucking prick. But now at 100mg's EOD or even ED with Dostinex...and I'm cool as a cat!

MrRTTB said:
So I decided to give it a try one more time, Tren that is. Ive done itbofore, doses from 75mg EOD up to 100mg ED and always the same thing, my stomach fucks up as it dries my inside up and I get constipated as hell. I also get limp dick and other shit. Now I'm on 500mg test so I decided to try that last thing in the bottle one more time, but this time much lower dose. I'm doing 50mg EOD.

Results. I'm on one week and dick is still kicking, no testicle shrinkle as I got from the higher dose(got this after about 4days last time, they are sensitive..). I'm hard as a rock and the back pain pump is in. Everything is great except this. I'm constipated and can't even take a shit normaly anymore. I already have problems when I'm off cycle as I have a little of that colon irritable as they call it. I've tried medium, high and low fiber amount without help so It's not that(doctors say it doesn't matte and that more fiber will make it even worse). I eat right now mostly rice and that works pretty nicely. But now to why I will quit this TREN forever..

Reason: I'm a pretty kind lad I must say, when I'm on I'm even kinder. When I step on this changes in a few days and I'm fucking scared of my self. It's not like I'm hitting people or so but I feel irritared on small things all the time. This time I thought I would not get this as my dose is pretty low, but hell no. It hit myself this morning when I was making some breakfast, I spilled some proteinpowder on the floor and I went nuts. I promise this is not just something that I imagine, I feel it all the time.

So I will quit this this and go qith the stuff that suits me better. Test and Dbol.

Well I just thought I would share this..
Btw, BW is up 6lb this week and waterretentions looks like it's lower now.

DUDE!!!! FINALLY somone that understands me on the constipation thing!!!! I can take a shit-load of Metamicil, laxitives and 2+ gallons of water a day and NOTHING!!!! Maybe a midget slider----that's it!!!! It would drive me NUTZ!!!!

The fina would make me look leaner YET looked like I swallowed a damn bowling ball. MISERABLE.

I dedicated a whole thread about this constipation issue just 3-4 weeks ago b/c I was absolutely miserable!!!!

ANd the rage? IMPOSSIBLE for me to deal with----so----not worth it IMO.

Top Bottom