Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, I got my testorone level test results back... and it is LOW!

djsf

I am working eith Oasis Rejuvenation to see if I qualify for hormone replacement therapy. I am 40 years old and have done two cycles before and always practice full PCT (HCG, Clomid, Nolva, etc.) I finished my last cycle about 2 months ago and *thought* I was recovering. Until getting my bloodwork done.

Turns out my Free Testosterone is only 1.0 (normal is 6.8-21.5) and my Serum Testosterone is only 80 (normal is 241-827)! Wow, I have lest test than a 4-year old girl. How sad. So, I medically qualify for testosterone replacement therapy.

So, now I get to decide how to proceed. I plan to do cycles in the future (in fact I am starting one next week). I could...
1) Continue to do cycles, with HRT between cycles
2) Stop cycling, and go always-on with HRT
3) Do cycles of HRT with an attempt at recovery every several months

The question comes down to: are my natural hormone levels a write-off? Should I try to recover, or should I give up on that at this poind and just expect to do HRT for the rest of my life. Should I do HRT in order to feel better for several months, then try to recover my natural test production (and probably feel lousy for several months)? Or just feel good all the time by doing HRT ongoingly, and probably my natty test production would never fully recover.

Any experience or ideas shared will be appreciated with K.

do a serach under ulter's handle, he's on HRT and cycles.

do i still get some K ?

How long was your last cycle? Maybe you just haven't given it enough time? I would try to get my natural levels back up personally. It sounds great to be on hrt but really its just artificial test bro.

racoon_city said:
do a serach under ulter's handle, he's on HRT and cycles.

do i still get some K ?
Sure, you got it. ;-)

Anyone who replies with anything even remotely useful will get K.

Ulter, I would love to hear from you.

Well I don't know that I can tell you anything that would or should influence your decision. This is really something you have to decide on your own. I made my decision to stay on the day I asked my doctor who was giving me my steroid scripts, "when do I have to come off" and he said, "why do you want to come off?" I didn't have an answer to that coming from Dr Scruggs. I'm very happy that I stayed on. I can't imagine going back.

djsf said:
I am 40 years old and have done two cycles before and always practice full PCT (HCG, Clomid, Nolva, etc.) I finished my last cycle about 2 months ago and *thought* I was recovering.

What AAS did you use for your cycles? Length of the cycles etc.? Just curious if you used deca...

djsf said:
ow sad. So, I medically qualify for testosterone replacement therapy.

So, now I get to decide how to proceed. I plan to do cycles in the future (in fact I am starting one next week). I could...
1) Continue to do cycles, with HRT between cycles
2) Stop cycling, and go always-on with HRT
3) Do cycles of HRT with an attempt at recovery every several months

Due to your age, recovery per-se will still yield fairly low testosterone levels. For example (you know him) SYL is running TRT year round, he was also doing full HRT adding GH before. When he came off he was not able to recover about low-moderate test levels because those were natural for his age. Thus, he made the dicision to stay on year round with TRT - with my help. I think you best best is to do year round TRT/HRT with some HCG dosing. Of course, I suggest you discuss this with your HRT doctor first, and see what he/she says.

I dont know much on the subject (as I am semi new). I would say to try and get your natural test levels back. 40 isnt that old. All men are dif at that age but from the older guys I know 40 is still good to get back natural test levels. My dad is like 54 and he only now is complaining about low T levels. Untill now he was fine.....A guy at work is 38 or 40 (cant remember) and he is also doing fine in T. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

justinjones1963 said:
What AAS did you use for your cycles? Length of the cycles etc.? Just curious if you used deca...

I have done two cycles. My first cycle was a prohormone that acts like tren, and it shut me down hard (I possibly might not hever recovered from that). That was last summer. That cycle is outlined in this post:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422010&highlight=trenobol

My second cycle was a short cycle of test suspension and strong deca. That cycle is outlined here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438121&highlight=deca+suspension

So yes, I recently used Deca (and rather a lot of it), and 6 months ago I effectively used tren.

Top Bottom