Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I got my sarms tee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

2zi589i.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Ahhh! That looks amazing .. I got 1 bottle lol wish I could afford more.. now just gotta wait for delivery

nice! I like that your using it alone.. you get to know how effective it really is... Def interested in hearing your results

nice! I like that your using it alone.. you get to know how effective it really is... Def interested in hearing your results

yeah I thought the same. When people use it stacked or for PCT, you can't tell with accuracy how the product worked.

yeah I thought the same. When people use it stacked or for PCT, you can't tell with accuracy how the product worked.

I was on a 250mg ew dose of test for hmm 6 months I would say. I dropped it 3 weeks ago and have been using a double dose of hcgenerate ed 5 caps am 5 caps pm. I feel fantastic and my nuts are fuller now then they were before. I got 1 week left to this and then I will switch over to the sarms and see how it fars all on its own at 60mg ed stacked with no other hormones but maybe some of my products of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom