Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, I got my blood work back...

slamminshaun

My testosterone score was 340 (normal is 250-850, I think?). I don't have the complete results since I only had a phone conversation with the nurse about an hour ago....she said, although technically normal, the doctor thinks that's a little low for my age (30). Therefore, he wants to prescribe 1ml of test per month (I believe she said this is 200mg). One shot per month for three months. This is obviously not alot compared to the cycles I've seen on here...

My question is, should I even bother? Obviously, the results are not like those I'd experience with 250 or 500mg per week, but I'm not sure I'm ready for all that anyway.

Next question, do you think this would boost my test levels more by itself than an over-the-counter would, such as Phyto-Test, Unleashed, etc? What is your opinion of stacking Phyto-Test, Sustain, and/or Unleashed with this prescription? Do you think this is a "smarter" way of easing into the "big time"?

I'm not sure what to expect, and I'm sure some of you may know....thanks for your input! :)

slamminshaun said:
My testosterone score was 340 (normal is 250-850, I think?). I don't have the complete results since I only had a phone conversation with the nurse about an hour ago....she said, although technically normal, the doctor thinks that's a little low for my age (30). Therefore, he wants to prescribe 1ml of test per month (I believe she said this is 200mg). One shot per month for three months. This is obviously not alot compared to the cycles I've seen on here...

My question is, should I even bother? Obviously, the results are not like those I'd experience with 250 or 500mg per week, but I'm not sure I'm ready for all that anyway.

Next question, do you think this would boost my test levels more by itself than an over-the-counter would, such as Phyto-Test, Unleashed, etc? What is your opinion of stacking Phyto-Test, Sustain, and/or Unleashed with this prescription? Do you think this is a "smarter" way of easing into the "big time"?

I'm not sure what to expect, and I'm sure some of you may know....thanks for your input! :)
When was your lasy cycle

If you can get the script, go for it. Save it up and you can do a decent cycle. If you have to go to him for the weekly shots, it's not worth it. It'll just suppress you.

I don't know about the phyto test, it's still new and I haven't tried it but UNLEASHED, Sustain and POST CYCLE will all certainly help. As a matter of fact, why don;t you try that first and see it your T goes up? Or better yet, just use the supps, and go for another test while stocking up on the gear. The best of both worlds! :)

Nelson Montana said:
If you can get the script, go for it. Save it up and you can do a decent cycle. If you have to go to him for the weekly shots, it's not worth it. It'll just suppress you.

Actually, it's a monthly shot of 200mg. Sounds like you're saying this low dosage would actually have the opposite effect for training then if I hadn't done anything at all....is that right?

What he is saying is your blood levels would spike and drop if you took 1 200mg shot a month. The doc must have his head burried in the nurses asshole b/c that is a terrible way to do Test therapy.

Do what Nelson said, and post your results. Nothing to loose, and from what I have read they seem to have a positive impact.

Also - if a doc gives you a script just take it. Tell him you want the shots weekly based ont he hormone therapy info on Webmd and pubmed. He will do a little research and may become an advocate.

Nelson Montana said:

I don't know about the phyto test, it's still new and I haven't tried it but UNLEASHED, Sustain and POST CYCLE will all certainly help. As a matter of fact, why don;t you try that first and see it your T goes up? Or better yet, just use the supps, and go for another test while stocking up on the gear. The best of both worlds! :)

I am doing that exactly now with the supplements..I am using unleashed, post cycle and dermacrine sustain..great combo for pct after my hcg and does very well to get me recovered for my next cycle....

200mg per month sounds like a load of crap. Your doc has know idea about 1/2 life. Atleast they are in the right direction though. Ask your doc. based upon your research that doesn't 50-100mg per week sound like a more stable program for test replacement. And you might take your lab test to a endo dr or a anti ageing doc for a second opinion.

slamminshaun said:

200 mg a month won't do help you with anything. First, about 10 days after your injection, your test levels will be back down to your low level - or even worse, since the exogenous test will probably just suppress your own production. The only way to go is 100 mg per week, and it is basically for life.

Harleymarleybone said:
200 mg a month won't do help you with anything. First, about 10 days after your injection, your test levels will be back down to your low level - or even worse, since the exogenous test will probably just suppress your own production. The only way to go is 100 mg per week, and it is basically for life.

I disagree. If he is shooting cypionate he should have elevated levels for much more than just 10 days. Your post makes no sense at all.

Top Bottom