Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to start my first cycle ever...

And estrogenic looking fatty deposits and you arent even on gear yet. Trust me on this one you'll look even worse and give people a good laugh when you hop on, sky rocket your estrogen and put on more fat and make yourself more emotionally and financial unstable.

You carry the waist fat (belly) and you already show signs of being gyno-prone without being on gear. You have NO idea about how to diet properly. you clearly do not train well enough or rest enough while eating right, but you want to jump on gear? God, I hope this is a troll .....

Anyway ... if you want to know what a typical first cycle is, do the effort of searching around on the forum ... oh wait, that'd not be easy enough. Okay then:

Week 1-12: Test Cypionate injected at 125mg Mon and again 125mg Thu
Week 1-16: Ancilliary: Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD (every other day) - THIS YOU WILL NEED LOOKING AT YOUR CURRENT FAT DEPOSITS

Try to eat clean ... well ... clean-ish. 50% of your diet to be Proteins, 30% to be Carbs and 20% to be Fats. I am not going to delve into micro's here. Go and spend some time on the diet and bodybuilding side of the forum ( Diet & Bodybuilding - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums ) Lord knows, if you eat better and supplement where your diet is not sufficient, you might end up feeling better as well while looking better.

You can also go here: https://www.google.co.za/?gfe_rd=cr...d=ssl#safe=active&q=elite+fitness+first+cycle

Shitload of info right there ... spend some time there, make a decision, post your ideas back here and get the feedback. But again, I do urge you to spend some time on the diet and bodybuilding side ... in fact, spend a helluva-fkn-lotta time there.

^Thank you so much for taking the time. I really appreciate.
What makes you think I already show signs of being gyno-prone btw?

I don't think I have those. At least not to call them "titties", ugh.

My chest just looks average for someone that has worked out before. I only do incline press exactly for that reason, to avoid moobs. What you are seeing is probably fatty deposits or whatever you guys call it.

Those fatty deposits ... on girls ... are called boobs. If they were the size of yours, they would be small titties. Those deposits you have are exactly where gyno starts. If you overdevelop your pecks, but fail to develop your inner chest, you'll not have moobs ...you'll have a badly built chest. Those fatty deposits you have are signs of someone who should be VERY weary using gear without ancillaries or of someone who should run gear which doesn't aromatize.

Personally, I don't think you should come near any gear ... IMHO. And I still pray that this is a troll ... I really do.

Top Bottom