Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to start my first cycle ever...

You do realise eventually you will loose any gains you make using steroids if you only want to do 2 cycles you will loose it all. I feel for your predicament but your after a short term answers to a long term commitment and way of life..

What i meant was if you hold fat well you might benefit from a bulk. If you are struggling to lose fat the last thing you should be doing is bulking

I will take steroids!

Okay, try 2grams of tren with 1gram of test to keep sides minimal and kick start that with 200mg of anadrol per for 10weeks and run the others for 25weeks. You could add gh and slin in too. No need for pct

Okay, try 2grams of tren with 1gram of test to keep sides minimal and kick start that with 200mg of anadrol per for 10weeks and run the others for 25weeks. You could add gh and slin in too. No need for pct

Actually don't sound half bad 😂😂

Did you say you were at school come bro if your at school still unless your a teacher your way to young for gear you will fuck your self up long term specially with your attitude get your hormone levels checked you might have low t if everything is ok there get your head check serious

LMAO!

I get the feeling that you are wanting to rush into this and that steroids will be an answer to all your problems and frustrations.

Yes steroids may make you look better in the short term but if you dont know what you are doing they will do more harm than good.

The reason bigorse is joking about the above is that it seems as though you have decided you will take steroids but not how you will take them....

what compounds are you going to take? how much of these compounds are you going to take? and for how long? what are your plans for post cycle therapy? what compounds are you going to take and for how long?

Steroids aren't cheap if you are having financial difficulties you will have something else to pay for. Also if you are stressed out now you will be in for a whole world of stress if you screw up pct or something goes wrong mid cycle are you going to have the knowledge and finances to be able to fix it?

Have a listen to what the other posters are trying to say I think you need to take a step back and do your research.

Get bloods done you never know you may have low t and then you will be able to go onto trt.

Top Bottom