Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to start my first cycle ever...

No results in the gym with consistant training and eating maybe your testosterone is low?? Run a full male hormone panel, if you are going to go on cycle anyway you will want some baseline labs.

Right now I'm not even working out anymore (since like two months ago). I lack energy most of the times, I mean, what can you expect?
Possible low T symptom. Do you have any other symptoms of low T like; Mind fog, inability to concentrate, no night time or morning erections, irritability, fatigue, ed, low libido?

Bulking is absolutely ridiculous. Workout and eat when you are hungry. Some people are not genetically inclined to store fat. I'm an ectomorph and my bulk was a complete waste of time. I got chubby, strong, and when i cut down i didnt look any better than before i started. Another thing i noticed was that i didnt feel good at all. No energy, my stamina decreased, which was always top notch. I burned out in the gym easier etc... I will never attempt to bulk again. There is a weight where your body wants to stay at, equillibrium. Steroids are not the answer especially if you say you are skinny fat. My advice to you is getting fit, conditioned, not ocky. Start running and get your diet in check, keep hitting the weights and see where that takes you in a few months

I'm not really skinny, it's just that I have abdominal fat and it makes me look sorta of weird. I mean, when I have my shirt on I look like I'm in shape and even under 14% bf. I don't know how to explain it.

He asking is steroids the answer to his problem and no it's not in my opinion you go on the juice to enhance what you already got if your not going to compete then why go on a mega bulk. He's right when he says about your body type some people are just not meant to be big beast just like they really big guy don't do Physique, so my advice to you would hit the cardio like hell you will lose some muscle but at least you will get rid of the fat don't forget to eat clean and that fat will go in time always try a do your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach I promise you if you have everything in check you won't have any issues. Once you have lost the fat you can then start building your muscles but be careful not to stop the cardio altogether you can relax it a little but you must keep it going. You will get there but for what you said drugs aren't your answer. Good my friend.

I killed myself for three months doing cardios, and it worked at first, but then got stuck and I didn't see any more progress... I spent the whole winter dieting and doing cardios, I was lifting as well, I did eat decently, and yeah, I lost weight but like I said, got stock in my body fat. At least by measuring my waist at the bullybottom I didn't see that much progress.

I'm honestly just sick of dieting. It's been 3 years and seems like nothing works for me. I want to look nice for the summer. If I start bulking again without doing steroids I'm sure I'm going to waste my time.

No results in the gym with consistant training and eating maybe your testosterone is low?? Run a full male hormone panel, if you are going to go on cycle anyway you will want some baseline labs.

Possible low T symptom. Do you have any other symptoms of low T like; Mind fog, inability to concentrate, no night time or morning erections, irritability, fatigue, ed, low libido?

I did see results, just got fat or gained too much fat. Every time and start bulking it happens. I can't take it anymore. It's been really frustrating.

Definitely not low libido, but sometimes inability to concentrate, yes, mind fog? well, when I'm dieting I'm hungry all the time and that's been a problem in the last two months. Fatigue? Again, when I'm dieting. Irritability? Hell yeah, that's one of my biggest problems right now, and again, especially when I'm dieting.

I'm not dieting anymore but I try to eat at a maintenance level. I'm going to start my cycle regardless of what I'm reading here.

If your not losing weight youre eating too much... try carb cycling to keep hormones such as tsh and leptin higher and go lower cal on low days. Steroids wont help burn fat.

Steroids won't help me lose fat but it will help me gain muscle mass and more muscle mass means more metabolism. At the time I finish my first cycle it will be easier to cut I guess.

I'm so depressed right now. It's the same I read everywhere. I really wanted to read something new.

I'm having a tiny breakdown right now. I don't want to look like a tooth stick by the summer. I want to get muscles for aesthetic reason anyway. It' won't take more than two cycles.

You will your not meat to be big what foods do you eat? And at what times? How much sleep do you get? Is there much stress in your life? Your doing something wrong.

Top Bottom