Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to Re-try the cycle.. opinions

slick101

After all the opinions of people telling me to do it and not do it... I said what the heck and I went for it...

So
20 Years old
143 Pounds
6% Body Fat

I am running SUST-250 1cc twice a week for 8-10 weeks... I started the first shot Thursday..
Thinking about hitting it next on Tuesday and Friday...

I feel fine...

For PCT Im thinking about just getting the Testesterone Recovery Stack

No HCG
or any Nolvadex or Clomid

What you guys think???

-sigh-...

Okay, I had the urge to be a dick here.. but I am here to try and help you..

what is your diet? what is your goal?
how long have you trained?
how many cycles have you done?
Are you a bodybuilder, or... soccer player..? casual lifter?

Have you studied this at all? I would surely use Nolvadex post cycle with the test recovery stack.. get some pct products to go with both of those (click pct)

How did you get this 6% fat measure? No offense, but I really doubt it.. that is approaching competition shredded..

Your going to get flamed....

But it sounds like my first cycle..except i used half the amount 250mg/week, was 24 and started at 220lbs... i gained 22lbs, kept 20, never heard of PCT, just kept lifting and eating..

ok its nothing like my first cycle...

-sigh-...

Okay, I had the urge to be a dick here.. but I am here to try and help you..

what is your diet? what is your goal?
how long have you trained?
how many cycles have you done?
Are you a bodybuilder, or... soccer player..? casual lifter?

Have you studied this at all? I would surely use Nolvadex post cycle with the test recovery stack.. get some pct products to go with both of those (click pct)

How did you get this 6% fat measure? No offense, but I really doubt it.. that is approaching competition shredded..

I turned my diet to 3,000 calories a day with about 180 grams of protein a day
My goal is to gain about 30 pounds and at least 15 by January
I have trained for about 2 years
I tried running a cycle before with sust and stacking it with EQ but felt anxiety and stopped the whole cycle after 2 shots..

Should I continue with this cycle or just stop it here... I only did 1 injection

I turned my diet to 3,000 calories a day with about 180 grams of protein a day
My goal is to gain about 30 pounds and at least 15 by January
I have trained for about 2 years
I tried running a cycle before with sust and stacking it with EQ but felt anxiety and stopped the whole cycle after 2 shots..

Should I continue with this cycle or just stop it here... I only did 1 injection

You did not answer all of my questions..friend..

And I don't believe your diet numbers are correct...

I too am taking in 3000 calories a day.. But I had to use 350 grams of protein for my other two macronutrient level to look even acceptable...

and 30 pounds? is this thread a joke? is this thread a prank?

we both know that you probably wont gain 30, and if you do it probably wont be a quality 30.. and certainly not a healthy 30..

step back and realize that these drugs and choices are serious ones..
you screw up with some of these drugs and you end up in a hole...

get your diet right, then your training right, then decide whether you want to be serious enough about this to use *drugs*

So
20 Years old
143 Pounds

6% Body Fat

Not even worth helping. You ignored all the advice here on NOT running a cycle because you are too young and obviously have a shitty diet/training routine.

Then you come on here asking for MORE ADVICE.

Why bother? You didn't listen the first time(s).

Good luck to you.

Not even worth helping. You ignored all the advice here on NOT running a cycle because you are too young and obviously have a shitty diet/training routine.

Then you come on here asking for MORE ADVICE.

Why bother? You didn't listen the first time(s).

Good luck to you.

He's previously ignored advice on getting training and diet right??

This person is beginning to seem like a liability.. A refraction is probably in order, but I am not a mod..

"Slick" if you ever want to get serious.. you have to get the fucking diet/training/rest down first... then basic supplements... THEN maybe drugs..

you can shoot an entire bottle of test a week.. you'll never look like a pro without that foundation, it matters way more than the drugs.. We are trying to help you.

Top Bottom