Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I decided to Re-try the cycle.. opinions

yes. discontinue immediatly.

head to the diet forum, then once you have mastered those skills, head to the weightlifting forum.

follow your diet (once you know how to diet, and what to eat when..) perfectly for 6 months. stick to a set workout regimen for 6 months..

then sit and consider using these drugs.

yes. discontinue immediatly.

head to the diet forum, then once you have mastered those skills, head to the weightlifting forum.

follow your diet (once you know how to diet, and what to eat when..) perfectly for 6 months. stick to a set workout regimen for 6 months..

then sit and consider using these drugs.

I only did one shot... thursday if I discontinue it now I will be fine right?

How long will it take to leave the system?

YES stop your cycle. I know from your point of view it seems like a good idea but really it isn't for so many reasons that have already been laid out for you.

Man I wish I was 20 again with your stats. You really don't know what you got man.

man your not ready to do this cycle........ listen to what everyone has said. you need to know how to train, eat, rest etc. you need to gain some mass natty aswell, with your stats its gonna be pretty easy to put in a few!!!![/quote]

What do you mean?

YES stop your cycle. I know from your point of view it seems like a good idea but really it isn't for so many reasons that have already been laid out for you.

Man I wish I was 20 again with your stats. You really don't know what you got man.

What do I have?.. Im not trying to become a monster body builderr

After all the opinions of people telling me to do it and not do it... I said what the heck and I went for it...

So
20 Years old
143 Pounds
6% Body Fat

I am running SUST-250 1cc twice a week for 8-10 weeks... I started the first shot Thursday..
Thinking about hitting it next on Tuesday and Friday...

I feel fine...

For PCT Im thinking about just getting the Testesterone Recovery Stack

No HCG
or any Nolvadex or Clomid

What you guys think???

I think you screwed up. Sounds like you didn't heed the good advice you were given to get your diet and workout in order first, and put on as much size naturally as you can before turning to steroids.

I KNOW that with the right diet and training you could gain 30 lbs. easily. I also know you could gain more after that if you wanted to. Get your diet and training in order and get serious with that and you will look better than 90% of the AAS forum posters in no time.

I think you screwed up. Sounds like you didn't heed the good advice you were given to get your diet and workout in order first, and put on as much size naturally as you can before turning to steroids.

I KNOW that with the right diet and training you could gain 30 lbs. easily. I also know you could gain more after that if you wanted to. Get your diet and training in order and get serious with that and you will look better than 90% of the AAS forum posters in no time.

Agreed. Also, go on the supplement board and get some advice. Check out BIG BLAST, UNLEASHED, GEAR.

And get this: The Bodybuilding Truth: Discover how bodybuilders are getting scammed! It'll save you a lot of time and money.

Top Bottom