Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, doest shootin test. really feel like a charlie horse?

DieselABM

At least thats what i've heard? Is it really painfull?

Heh, i'm still really inexperienced with gear right now...you'll see me asking some stupid questions for a while till i learn the ropes...

It's not painful at all, the actual injection that is. If you're using prop or suspen. then the area might get painful about 6 - 12 hours after the shot. Sort of like a dead leg

Doesn't hurt my ass much, but a bad charlie horse (i.e. limp) is a good analogy of a quad shot for me. Gotta luv it though!

DieselABM said:
At least thats what i've heard? Is it really painfull?

Heh, i'm still really inexperienced with gear right now...you'll see me asking some stupid questions for a while till i learn the ropes...
No it does not hurt at all ..Not to sound like a dick or flame people but im sick of people :bawling: crying like a baby ,"talking about it hurts". Be a man take it like a man :nopity: should we just start taking test out of a nipple :rolleyes:

Last edited:
genarr3 said:
Quality gear doesn't hurt.

Gotta dissagree. No matter how good the quality of test suspension is - that shit is gonna hurt.

If you've got test susp. that doesn't hurt then something ain't right :confused:

Top Bottom