Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So does the so called "hcg Diet" even really work at all?

Pedro hilton

Some doctors say it can be use for fat loss, at what dose and what cycle length, is there something to take in case of sides? thank you.

Dude, how are you going to make gains eating 500 calories per day? The HCG diet is the stupidest diet idea ever created. Of course you will lose weight at such a low calorie intake but it will waste your muscle mass to nothing! It's a very bad idea. I dropped to 2000 calories per day and I started shedding pounds quick, like 10 kilos in 2 months!

hcg itself does not cause fat loss. the original 'doctor' who came up with the idea and the parrotters who have since pushed it are all phonies

what causes the fat loss is running such severe calorie deficits which are not sustainable in the intermediate or long term. so you just gain all the weight back anyway

the best way to lose weight long term is a healthy lifestyle. crash diets are short term ideas

The answer is simple - no, it does not. I might go into detail, but don't see the point in doing so, because there is nothing legit about that diet.

Top Bottom