Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So about recovery time questions after cycle

SLSHH5

Guys, What would the right recovery time for somebody who is running test and deca for 14 weeks? is it the same for somebody running 10 weeks of the same stack? My first cycle was deca and test for 10 weeks and my time off was 4 weeks, I want to stretch it up more this time for more gains. Does that mean I need to take hcgenerate ES this time, since I did a longer cycle with more suppression? thanks for your help guys.

The time of recovery from what i read is time on cycle + time on pct, deca is strong compound, so i guess is better to wait more than 4 week. The best thing you can do is to have some bloodwork to see where your body is whit recovery

The general rule is time on = time off. Time on = the time of your cycle AND your PCT.

So if you did a 10 week cycle and 6 week PCT, you would want to wait 16 weeks before starting your next cycle.

You need to take off a lot more time then 4 weeks before starting your next cycle. If you want to take something in the mean time, bridge with a non suppressive compound like SARMS.

The SARMS triple stack would be a great SARMS bridge.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed

Its a rule of thumb but in the end you need to make you decision based on two most important things:

1. Your blood results
2. Your overall wellbeing

The longer you run steroids then harder it is to recover and the longer it takes to recover. The best thing to do is take proper time off to allow your body to recover as it should. I agree with time on + PCT = the time you should stay off all AAS.

Top Bottom