Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So %#*&! itchy.... HELP!!

Hardcore76

This is my second cycle, and I thought I got pretty much the same stuff as I had last cycle, which had no side effects. I'm 33, 6'4" and 160lbs, and I am hoping to gain weight and keep most of it from this cycle.

On Thurs Aug 5 I started with: 20mg d-bol pills, 300mg deca, 250mg test and 200mg tren. I take the d-bol pills every day. Took same dose on Mon Aug 9.

On Wed Aug 11th I started getting a little bit itchy. I realized that I mis-read my deca dose, and should have only been taking half the dosage, so on Fri Aug 13th I took my test and tren. By friday night I was so itchy, I have an angry red rash, and cant stop scratching!!!
My girlfriend has bought me allergy medicine, anti-itch cream and lotions, cortaid cream, benadryl spray.... and I cam just barely function. ITCHY!!! This morning I woke up and my eyes and lips are starting to swell up.

Can anyone tell me if this has ever happened to them, what I should take to make this stop, if what I am taking is reacting with each other? As of right now I cant even think of continuing my cycle. I havent taken anything since Friday morning.

I have some nolvadex and clomid pills, but I dont think this is the situation I need to be taking them. Any help on this is appreciated.

I recall the guy who had liver problems and was hospitalized and posted here about his experience. He said he would itch like crazy. I would back off until I found out what caused it.

First to help - there are many things that it could be. Allergic reactions, histamines building up in your body due to an infection and manifesting themselves as a rash, dehydration, liver trauma, kidney trauma...My recommendation would be to go into PCT and get it looked at - get blood work - full panel. It could be nothing, and it could be serious. But I think it's a result of.....read on....

At 6'4" am 160lbs, you are using rediculous amounts of gear, and using gear you shouldn't even be touching. You need to reassess your cycle because it's rediculous for you.

What you need is FOOD. You don't need to be cycling at your weight and height, PERIOD. And at worst, you should be using test and dbol as a second cycle - not deca and ESPECIALLY not tren. My god, does nobody pay attention to tren posts and the negatives it presents?

Go into PCT and get it looked at.

holy fawk bruh 160? im 6'3" 230 and i just started my first cycle of test only 350mg/wk jesus crizzy bro wtf u doin

This is my second cycle, and I thought I got pretty much the same stuff as I had last cycle, which had no side effects. I'm 33, 6'4" and 160lbs, and I am hoping to gain weight and keep most of it from this cycle.

On Thurs Aug 5 I started with: 20mg d-bol pills, 300mg deca, 250mg test and 200mg tren. I take the d-bol pills every day. Took same dose on Mon Aug 9.

On Wed Aug 11th I started getting a little bit itchy. I realized that I mis-read my deca dose, and should have only been taking half the dosage, so on Fri Aug 13th I took my test and tren. By friday night I was so itchy, I have an angry red rash, and cant stop scratching!!!
My girlfriend has bought me allergy medicine, anti-itch cream and lotions, cortaid cream, benadryl spray.... and I cam just barely function. ITCHY!!! This morning I woke up and my eyes and lips are starting to swell up.

Can anyone tell me if this has ever happened to them, what I should take to make this stop, if what I am taking is reacting with each other? As of right now I cant even think of continuing my cycle. I havent taken anything since Friday morning.

I have some nolvadex and clomid pills, but I dont think this is the situation I need to be taking them. Any help on this is appreciated.

Your allergic to something. I would stop everything your doing ans see how you respond
You may want to see a doctor though immediately.

Stop the cycle NOW! Drink all the water that you possibly can to get everyting flushed out of your system as much as possible. If symptoms continue see a DR ASAP. This could be nuthin and it could be someting real serious.

Some bad gear bro

Top Bottom