Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So %#*&! itchy.... HELP!!

this is why we do out homework, and run cycles intellegently... ie: using test only as a first cycle, assessing how the body reacts... then possible adding new compounds ONE PER NEW CYCLE, so you can see how everything effects you on its own (or at least with somthing you have previous exxperience with)...

i would guess you are allergic to one or more of the oils... you should contact your source and try and find out what they use... may need to find a new source if they dont offer an alternative... hit up some benadryl and see if that helps...

this thread is old as shit...let it die...he prob had eo in his aas and had a allergic reaction..bummer shit happens

Umm. Gotta agree with Pokey, wtf are you doing sitting at 160lbs. at 6'4, You must be a stick. Anyways I had this happen to me at the end of my last cycle. If you're running HCGenerate (Which I still love even though it merked me. Can you say walking hard-on), that may be the problem, it was the fenugreek in it that got me. Had me itching for almost a week, paced around my room pretty much screaming out loud trying not to itch. If you're not running HCGenerate then it may be something else you're running and you should stop completely. Allergic reactions are really not something to fuck with when your liver is probably already ****** strugglin' on that cycle. No offense man but you need to eat food until you feel sick constantly for a couple of months lol.

P.S. take a liver supplement, sooon.....

Top Bottom