Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smoothness of injection

Umberton

Can anyone explain me why certain steroids are easier to inject and they hurt less, and others you need to really push them through the needle? Any tips on how to choose the smoothers compound that will hurt the less?

It depends on the viscosity of the liquid. The higher the concentration of the gear, the thicker it will be and the slower it will go through the needle tip.

It's kind of like comparing ketchup to molasses. Molasses is much thicker so it pours much slower then ketchup.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here are some tips -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

Heating up the oil will also reduce the viscosity and make the injection go much faster.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes. [/FONT]

This usually has to do with the particular oils that have been used to dillute the compounds you are using, and their quality. As a general rule, the better the qiality of a product, the smoother will be the injection, since the quality of the oil is higher and it is filtered much better.

Can anyone explain me why certain steroids are easier to inject and they hurt less, and others you need to really push them through the needle? Any tips on how to choose the smoothers compound that will hurt the less?

Depends on carrier oil, the concentration, BA content, etc.

So it can depend not only on compound, but also brand, batch

Top Bottom