Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smoking weed + cycle = Amped Gyno?

tempest2003

hey all, im just wondering if you think smoking weed while on a cycle would increase your probibility of getting gyno symptoms. Im already muy suceptible to gyno from juice, and I feel like I look nasty with big saggy nipples. I dont really but they are noticeable in both nipples, when they start becoming noticable does that mean you have it bad? to the point where surgery is required? also what are my chancs of getting insurance to cover this? I just started a new insurance plan this year, however I remember when I was a kid getting really sensitive nipples to where it killed to even touch them. now im thinking its a preexisting condition so theres no chance, but there has to be a way, doesnt there? thanks!

i honestly only use weed as a diet stimulator. It helps me get the appetite to eat lots of good cals, and im diciplined enough that i can stuff myself with real, good whole foods and avoid the sweets about 90% of the time. I also like to smoke when i get done working out, usually when im done working out im too jittery etc. to eat, but if i smoke a bowl real fast, im good to go. is there really that much of a health concern with smoking weed/cycling? ive inquired about using weed before as a diet aid, and it sounded like most said it would be okay, however im verry open to other oppionions and would love to hear them.

tempest2003 said:
i honestly only use weed as a diet stimulator. .

Good excuse. Some use it just to "sleep" lol

Buy a bottle of inj. B12, do 2000mcg ED and you'll stimulate your appetite just a well.

Might not significantly increase your risk. However, it sure helps with increasing your caloric intake whether ON or OFF AAS.

The CEO

I always find EQ to keep my appetite up.

I'm in week 6 of an EQ/Test cycle, and it has REALLY kicked in........and I am trying to eat "clean" all the time, but I think I hear a six-pack and a large roni pie calling me.

tempest2003 said:
hey all, im just wondering if you think smoking weed while on a cycle would increase your probibility of getting gyno symptoms. Im already muy suceptible to gyno from juice, and I feel like I look nasty with big saggy nipples. I dont really but they are noticeable in both nipples, when they start becoming noticable does that mean you have it bad? to the point where surgery is required? also what are my chancs of getting insurance to cover this? I just started a new insurance plan this year, however I remember when I was a kid getting really sensitive nipples to where it killed to even touch them. now im thinking its a preexisting condition so theres no chance, but there has to be a way, doesnt there? thanks!

I think it can indeed cause gyno,,,especially when prone on cycle.

glennds said:
no correlation between weed and gyno.

I've read some studies that would disagree, but it's hard to find conclusive, reputable information on the topic. In my personal experience there has been a correlation, but everyone reacts differently. If the mechanism by which marijuana induced gyno occurs is elevated estrogen levels, then there obviously is some risk. Otherwise, i don't think there would be a problem. Although many here will not condone getting high to any degree, as with anything in life, moderation is key.

Top Bottom